The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g body kits....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 68
    There is another site that i have seen that has the drifter body kit but they want $500 and i havent ever bought from them. It's www.ecrater.com the also have the vented fenders for the 7g but there prices are crazy. I'd say stick with streetconcept.

Edit- I was just looking and acutally ecrater is cheaper but Streetconcept will be them by 5% guarented! Might be something to look into. Im not sure if thats suppose to be before shipping or after that they give discount. Could save you a few bucks.

Allright i saw this and it kinda looks like the cyber/invader type body kits. The only difference is it has the cuts in the side like the drifter and the way the sides are molded. Heres a pic. heres the site....http://www.extremedimensions.com/8118.html Havent seen this type model before thought id post it up.

that looks like ass

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    that looks like ass
    yeah, chunky ass
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    that looks like ass
    no ass, rather as spot :smt119

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH :)

Proto
    He's a member here, drives an 8G now. Those sideskirts are custom off an accord I believe.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i believe that front bumper would be called Blitz. just like the one from FF on the eclipse.

I like the grill work on the silver kit that no one can find.

Ya its called a blitz i really dont like it, but hey since everyones posting different types i thought id post that one up. Also i found a site with cheaper Drift body kits there only $400! my friend ordered one so after he gets it were goin to check the quailty on it and if its good ill get the site to you guyz.

Hey i just found out that the silver g up there they make that kit for US models!! It's called the vip kit, i just found out im not sure on the site but one of my friends has been searching google and ask.com for a couple of days for new kits and he called and said that the kit i showed him was made by a company that make vip kits for cars. The site has instrutions for it and you have to do some body work to the front of the g to get the grill to sit like that.

Edit-Ok scratch that its not the same one. It's just kit to switch the way your grill is like different designs and how to make them fit its real gay guy just sent me the site he didnt actually read.

Which body kit is it? cause your post is just a link to the site its not linked to a body kit. If your talkin bout the drifter there are a few people on here who have it. Personally i like it more than the invader type one or the blitz but there arnt to many choices on pre-made kits for us.

here. i gave the wrong link

http://www.streetconcept.com/2681.html

this is the one i was talking about

Quote Originally Posted by JdmIzHard2Find
    Hmm i think it's ok

Proto
    I can say from personal experience the fitment on the front bumper sucks.

for me i had a tough time with the rear bumper, but sopmetimes i think it all depends on the mold when the fiber glass was cast. ihavd a hard time for the rear bumper to stay in near the body, but i fixed it. the front bumper was a better fit, and the sideskirts needed some shaping to fit.

In my case i wasn't looking for a factory fit, cause my kit came from the first set of casts from the first mold. it had to have been #2 or #3 in production. But it's all good. When it comes to after market i just always figure some tinkering is involved.

hey blue ice, i like how yours came out. i think the side skirts look different. just trying to find euro 2 pc or jdm headlights in good condition first. found some "like new" ones on ebay, but i'll have to dish out $280 for them. is that really a reasonable price? cuz of the age of a 7g, i would think that they should be more like around $75 each plus shipping of course. i realize this is the wrong topic for headlights, sorry. i think i want to get that body kit you got though. i hate the way that invader one looks.

Proto
    Quote Originally Posted by JdmIzHard2Find
    hey blue ice, i like how yours came out. i think the side skirts look different. just trying to find euro 2 pc or jdm headlights in good condition first. found some "like new" ones on ebay, but i'll have to dish out $280 for them. is that really a reasonable price? cuz of the age of a 7g, i would think that they should be more like around $75 each plus shipping of course. i realize this is the wrong topic for headlights, sorry. i think i want to get that body kit you got though. i hate the way that invader one looks.
    JDM 1 piece ones run between $150-$275 shipped for a good set

I have been seeing a few JDM 1 pieces on ebay go for around $100 shipped but the shipping time has been like 1week to 2weeks so if you want to save a few bucks you could do that cause the pairs i saw were from japan, germany and sweden.

i believe the 1 piece "jdm's" are plastic, but 2 piece "jdm's" are glass.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast