The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g body kits....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 68 of 68
    i'd like glass if i could find it, but i'd take 1 pc plastic, if lense is clear. i heard the world-spec and the jdm's are both physicly bigger than the usdm's, and i guess u have to bend back the upper bumper mount to fit them. if you do that, is the body kit bumper gonna stay on securely?

bmxmike, where on ebay? got an item number? i could only find $205 looks kinda hazy, $210 with crack on back, and $280 like new but not black trim inside.

i saw that already, thanks though. my question is more related to fitment of the body kitif you do that, is the body kit bumper gonna stay on securely, and not flop around? i'd have only 2 bolts instead of 4 to mount the bumper.
    ...and where are these $100 jdm's? i cant findem on ebay like you said. are there no more left? damn! lol! oh well.

the 100 dollar plus ship was only up for 1 hour. If you search world wide you can find them. This is really the lowest ive seen them ever and was really suprised and wish i would of had the money. I dont see them anymore i heard theres suppose to be a place like ebay for car parts and no not ebay motors its suppsoe to be for people looking for specialty parts like jdm i think its got the same idea and setup as ebay dont know if they got any lights over there im goin to go search google and see if i can find the site.

no not yet it was a japanese site well was a american site with alot of jdm stuff for all makes of cars i just happend to stumple on it while i was surfing i was at a site clicking on sposors and the i ended up there and saw some parts and was set up like ebay with people selling stuff and the site sold stuff themselves too.

Ok just to let you guyz now if you were trying to get a discount on the drifter kit e-crater no longer sells the kit. I dont know why but i was just looking to see if i could find some good discounts and clicked on my link and its no longer there and i cant find it anywhere on there site.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234