The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of my 2.3 4g63 Galant...Finally.*NEW PICS on pg 6*

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 201

Pics of my 2.3 4g63 Galant...Finally.*NEW PICS on pg 6*

well, after a year +, i guess im finally posting up some pics of the finished product. im currently breaking in the new 2.3 stroker motor then im heading up to Tuning Technologies to get my car tuned and dynoed. the only things i have left to install is my cams and bigger injectors, plus my carbon egr sunguard and tint.

sorry, i didn't take many pics of the interior since i had my windows down for almost 2 months in my garage and my dash is so dusty i cant even see the carbon right now lol. i'll clean it up and post more pics tomorrow.

sorry about some of the shitty pics...my current camers blows. Here's my mod list:

Engine/Driventrain::
    4g63t motor swap with 2.3 stroker, (EVO VIII), Wiseco pistons (8.8:1), Eagle rods, 4g64 crank, ACL Race bearings, balance shaft delete, ARP rod bolts, ARP main studs, ARP head bolts, Precision 780 cc injectors, Fidanza cam gears, GSC 264/272 cam shafts, AUTO to 5 speed tranny swap, Fidanza flywheel, ACT 2100 clutch and pressure plate, Quaife LSD, Deyeme Solid Motor mounts, Walboro 255 fuel pump,10.5 turbo hotside upgrade, Greddy RS BOV, Oil Catch can, Hallman manual boost controller, AEM intake, custom engine harness, Spearco FMIC, B&M oil cooler, custom candy red 2.5 intercooler piping, 3in custom turbo back exhaust, HKS Carbon Ti exhaust, various chrome pieces (hood hinges, radiator brackets, battery tray and support,etc), heat shield, RMR carbon fiber spark plug cover, Zeeklee clear cam cover, Samco radiator hoses and intercooler couplings, JDM EVO VII valve cover in candy red, custom exhaust head shield, Optima yellow top

Suspension/Wheels/Brakes:
    Tein SS coilovers with Pillowball mount, Electronic Damping Force Controller (EDFC), Brembo 4 piston calipers (front), Brembo 2 piston calipers (rear), cross drilled rotors, Volk SF Challenge 19x8 diamond black with polished lip, Toyo Proxes 235/35/19, H&R 20 mm spacers, Carbing strut bar

Exterior:
    JDM Dolphin Aeroform Legnum front bumper, C West carbon canards, VIS EVO carbon hood, Liberal carbon grille, JDM headlights, JDM foglights, Crux side skirts, erebuni rear bumper (customized), JDM fender flares (front and back) JDM 3rd gen tail lights, VIS carbon trunk, JDM custom carbon power folding mirrors, M5 carbon lip spoiler, shaved door handles, carbon fiber roof, carbon egr sunguard, carbon rear diffusers, 3 stage Crystal Pearl White Dupont paint

Interior/I.C.E
    FULL carbon dash, fiberglassed door panels, Recaro suede/jersey door inserts, carbon pillars (a ,b, &c), carbon door sills, carbon/kevlar armrest, momo steering wheel, Recaro speed seats, takata harness, clarion vrx925vd indash tv, Defi boost, oil pressure & oil temp gauges, AEM UEGO, EDFC, Rockford Fosgate 500watt amp, 2 12in MTX subwoofers, Custom chrome harness bar, short shifter, rear view camera, ES shifter bushings, recaro suede/jersey upholstered rear seats, custom red carpet, carbon vinyl headliner, 5% tint, galant polished door sills, carbon shift bezel, jdm chrome door handles, broadway rear view mirror

CARBON ROOF

my friend's 2.4 swap lancer and mine...
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

HOLY SHIT :shock: :shock: :shock: Good job Cali, your car is fricken SICK!!!! So, about how long was the total transformation?

Staten Island, New York. & Piscataway, NJ
    dam cali, everything you touch turns to gold. your old car was my inspiration. now this car is just fucking insane!!!

you cali, are THE fucking man.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    HOTT DAMN, NICE!

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Jesus, That car is rediculous. Take that car to RRE and shut them up. You have made the best UDSM Galant I have ever seen....But then again, thats not new, you are a trend setter thats always ahead of the game...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

the epitome of a galant. enough said.

Experienced TGC Member
    ummm so yaa. 4g63 rules!
    :shock:

Good work!!

Damn.
    How could it ever get better than that.

sick.

I'm really going to need some video footate man.
    Like, in the worst way.
    broke in or not, i'd love to just hear it idle.
    or just see it rolling down the street.

great job

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

WOW! THAT IS SICK! CAN I BUY IT!, lol. HOW LONG FOR A REPLICA? Glad its finally done man. I want to see it on front pages of J-TUNED now. 8g represent! Its now eligable for Team Emtion.

Oh yea did you get that start stop button in too? If so post a pic. Really interested how it came out.

Looking forward to see some more stuff coming up.

sick man. i love the detail you went into molding the rear jdm bumper pieces to the bumper.

Good work, now do that to mine.
    Love,
    Matt

All I can say is PERFECT!! Could be put together any better than that. Almost makes me want to sell my G because I could never top that. VERY NICE!!!!

rolling
    wow holy shit nice :firedevil:

wow.. I wanna say some more but Im stuck at wow..... :shock:
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Very few cars give me a boner...yours is the very few!

I am highly impressed!

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Wow man, what can i say, its a beauty.

This is the sickest galant i have seen in a pic.

Dude fucking awsome man keep up the good work and send your car to super street mag, Tuner mag, and all those mags so then can see the beast you have
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Very nice man, but BIGGER PICTURES OF THE ENGINE BAY! kthxbye.
    7g for life!

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast