The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pics of my 2.3 4g63 Galant...Finally.*NEW PICS on pg 6*

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 201
    what can i say... BEAUTIFUL!!

Censee
    looks great bro,, congratulations,,now u can stop calling me at all hours of the nights crying over how many parts uve broken,, cant wait to see it in person when u get here to miami

I fuckin hate u!!!! You're car is so damn sick. I want bigger pics too so I can put em as my wallpaper and I cant wait to see the interior pics!!!

Lo§'s 99 GTZ

I've been waiting a long time for a Galant with the complete package...engine, interior, and exterior. Until now, I haven't seen it. Well done. Ur project is the nicest execution I've ever seen!

:shock:..........nice car

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    so...you are about to start my car now, right?? RIGHT???!!! can't wait...heheheh....

j/k...great job...

Quote Originally Posted by 2kgalant
    HOLY SHIT :shock: :shock: :shock: Good job Cali, your car is fricken SICK!!!! So, about how long was the total transformation?
    i bought this galant in march of '05. i had one cracked block, one spun bearing, and finally the new 2.3 stroker. the car itself (body and interior, paint) was all done by may of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    Damn.
    How could it ever get better than that.

sick.

I'm really going to need some video footate man.
    Like, in the worst way.
    broke in or not, i'd love to just hear it idle.
    or just see it rolling down the street.

great job
    i'll get some vids up asap, my digital camera just blows when it comes to vids and i dont have a regular video camera. it's hard to stay off the throttle to break it in im staying completly out of boost till i get a tune in a couple weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride
    WOW! THAT IS SICK! CAN I BUY IT!, lol. HOW LONG FOR A REPLICA? Glad its finally done man. I want to see it on front pages of J-TUNED now. 8g represent! Its now eligable for Team Emtion.

Oh yea did you get that start stop button in too? If so post a pic. Really interested how it came out.

Looking forward to see some more stuff coming up.
    no, i dont have a start button.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    sick man. i love the detail you went into molding the rear jdm bumper pieces to the bumper.
    thanks, i think you're the only one that noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMatt
    Good work, now do that to mine.
    come drop it off and give me a month. ;)

thanks for all the compliments guys. it's been a long and tiring process. everything involved in this car, from the wiring, swap, body work, etc was done by me in my garage...except the paint. :D

i'll post up better pics and interior pics soon, and i'll have dyno graphs and WOT pull vids by the end of the month.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    i bought this galant in march of '05. i had one cracked block, one spun bearing, and finally the new 2.3 stroker. the car itself (body and interior, paint) was all done by may of this year.
    i'll get some vids up asap, my digital camera just blows when it comes to vids and i dont have a regular video camera. it's hard to stay off the throttle to break it in im staying completly out of boost till i get a tune in a couple weeks.
    no, i dont have a start button.
    thanks, i think you're the only one that noticed.
    come drop it off and give me a month. ;)
    thanks for all the compliments guys. it's been a long and tiring process. everything involved in this car, from the wiring, swap, body work, etc was done by me in my garage...except the paint. :D

i'll post up better pics and interior pics soon, and i'll have dyno graphs and WOT pull vids by the end of the month.
    Congrats again Noel. I like the GTZ cladding on the shaved doors, kinda accents the wide body look alot.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

simply amazing :approve: :thumbsup: :approve: :thumbsup:

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    nice bro that is probroblly the sickest galant on here now

Oh shit,that shit looks mad nice good job kid,from body to motor and is your roof cf,damn.
    Nobody built like u, u desighn ur self.

5spd swap
    full custom body conversion
    18x9 Works VS
    Big 16g evo3T next project

very very sexy. that came our super nice! will our cars ever meet for a photoshoot?

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    looks great bro,, congratulations... cant wait to see it in person when u get here to miami
    x2

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Pics of the engine bay! Since your rich and all .... why not swap to AWD? :D
    7g for life!

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    :cheeselove: wow cali. Thats one very seXXy G. Nice job! 8-)

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

my dude...all i can say is great job man! You G is the one we all look up 2. I can't find a single thing wrong w/ what you did. Everything just works and flows evenly. Im proud of you and admire your patience. Now what else is there 2 do after the tuning but to drive and enjoy it. You deserve it....!

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Damn Cali you do great work. The car is just great!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I want me one, when you coming to the east coast

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak8g
    my dude...all i can say is great job man! You G is the one we all look up 2. I can't find a single thing wrong w/ what you did. Everything just works and flows evenly. Im proud of you and admire your patience. Now what else is there 2 do after the tuning but to drive and enjoy it. You deserve it....!

Now get off you knees and thank him lol nice fucking car wanna trade?

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    WOW!!!! Both you & Pedro are a total inspiration to me man. Excellent job. Vids!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    very very sexy. that came our super nice! will our cars ever meet for a photoshoot?
    x2 can't wait to see that!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast