Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 100 of 201
    Censee
    im so jelous that when he comes to miami im going to poop in his gas tank

8gpricele$$_toy
    Quote Originally Posted by Censee

ja ja ja ja dayum pedro that would be messed up if you do that

damn man... im impressed.. thats prety much the nicest galant dont yet i think.. its what i wished my car looked like.. but how about a little tint man.?
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

Quote Originally Posted by Censee
    :laughing: Or right in the middle of the hood.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Quote Originally Posted by low sittin 8g
    but how about a little tint man.?
    then no one whould see him driving that flossmobile

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>the only things i have left to install is my cams and bigger injectors, plus my carbon egr sunguard and tint.</div>

working on it lol im broke.

i'll be at the DUB show this sunday in san diego... i should have some better quality pics by then.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

wow.. I'm lookin at your sig and im still lovin it.. but seems like somethings missing..... cant put my finger on it.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    working on it lol im broke.

i'll be at the DUB show this sunday in san diego... i should have some better quality pics by then.
    hey...my old neighbor's has a family owned tint shop in PB...right off the 5 on garnet...if you want....i can ask how much...he can hook it up at a decent price...i just asked him yesterday for a 07 g35 with 7 windows and some higher grade tint...he said &#036;150....

and about the dub car show...i was gonna say something...but the pacqiao vs. morales is on saturday...how much for the tickets to the dub car show go for? u know??

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    hey...my old neighbor's has a family owned tint shop in PB...right off the 5 on garnet...if you want....i can ask how much...he can hook it up at a decent price...i just asked him yesterday for a 07 g35 with 7 windows and some higher grade tint...he said &#036;150....

and about the dub car show...i was gonna say something...but the pacqiao vs. morales is on saturday...how much for the tickets to the dub car show go for? u know??

yea thatd be cool ask him for me i'll probably go 5% all around...

DUB is actually on sunday. im not sure how much tickets are probably around 20-25 each.
    if you still got my number call me sat/sun maybe i can pull you in for free but i cant promise anything right now.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    yea thatd be cool ask him for me i'll probably go 5% all around...

DUB is actually on sunday. im not sure how much tickets are probably around 20-25 each.
    if you still got my number call me sat/sun maybe i can pull you in for free but i cant promise anything right now.
    the percent don't matter...he'll do whatever you want....ill get back to you on this...i'll call tomorrow afternoon...while he is there....oh...and for favors...u can trade me your daily driver for mine... ;-)

it's cool...for &#036;20-25...i'll just pay...u r entering your car?? i

CALI...you got pm

Censee
    his evo 8 spoiler.... i think is whats missing,, im glad he took it off,,looks much cleaner

Looked too EVO-ish with the spoiler. Actually is different without one on. Does look cleaner.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

CALI....you got pm...actually 2...desregard 1st one...

That thing looks slow as hell and it is ugly as fuck...I mean the workmanship is garbage!

Now that I pissed the hateraid out! :laughing: That shit is gorgeous! I almost want to go look for an 8G now! Absolutely insane, hope you do make it to the meet Saturday!
    Great work :shock:

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

devildog22
    tight g, cali - - - much props

8G_GTZ
    To bring this back up. Do you guys remember when I made that trip to Cali? So my hotel was literally 5min from his house. I call him up and say hey I'm in town. He says "ok, I'm coming. It'll be about 10min". He drove by my hotel 3x at least trying to find it and I heard it, I know I did. About an hour and a half goes by so I go back inside my hotel after sitting out there. I have a PM. It says, "Hey, I couldn't find your hotel." DAMN IT!!!!! Too late now, I'm here and hes there. I almost want to start saving up over the winter and make the trip again only on my own and not with family. I'll have my body kit and new tires for the trip, why not?

Steve

really nice car, it sure is the best 8g ive seen yet and i love the carbon fiber, cant wait to see it riding around in the mia....pedro(censee) i pissed in urs already :) lol

Censee
    thats why my air to fuel is way off alex?

...ummm.....maybe lol :firedevil:

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast