The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Addco sway bar

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    Ant one know the best price i can get on thins ive been looking and found one for 134 shipped. Does that sound right or to much?

Wrong forum thought i was in suspension but i read up on some stuff and i guess this is the price its usualy is.

Thats a excellent price. I got mine at 165 shipped. Is that new or used? Beware, make sure its from the new set, the old set that was originally made did not fit...
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    i got mine for $107 but it was a mis-quote but they hd to honor the quote.... :D :D you are getting it at a great price man. well worth it too....
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

http://www.shox.com/appguide/shoxsho...ctsdisplay.php

100. Addco rear sway bar 1999 - 2003 One rear 7/8" rear sway bar. Free shipping. Part # 2149 134.00

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by unlimited6986
    http://www.shox.com/appguide/shoxsho...ctsdisplay.php

100. Addco rear sway bar 1999 - 2003 One rear 7/8" rear sway bar. Free shipping. Part # 2149 134.00
    The price ain't half bad, has anyone delt with shox.com yet? I'm thinking about picking one up before I get my HIDs. (To me handling is more important than lights)

Ant one know the best price i can get on thins ive been looking and found one for 134 shipped. Does that sound right or to much?
    That's a good price. I got mine for 163 shipped.

don't mean to jack the thread. but i was curious if you could choose either strut bar or the rear sway bar...which do you feel is more important to you? or which one made a more noticable difference...

Well they dont make a rear stb for our car so the sway bar is better

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kev
    don't mean to jack the thread. but i was curious if you could choose either strut bar or the rear sway bar...which do you feel is more important to you? or which one made a more noticable difference...

you will see a better improvement with the swaybar.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

Calipso
    Well they dont make a rear stb for our car so the sway bar is better
    They have one for the 3G eclipse though. Don't know if it would work though considering we don't have an exact "open spot" between the mounts. Maybe Pinoy may know something about this.

Staten Island, New York. & Piscataway, NJ
    my addco sway bar came in the mail today, for the truck

its was like 180something with the polyutherene bushings

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by kev
    My car just wouldnt be the same without my rear sway bar, its probably been the best upgrade yet, I've got the Suspension Techniques rear bar for the eclipse. The car feels so much more balanced and I can bring the back end around to where I need it with just a quick tap of the brakes. I've only got the rear sway bar as far as suspension mods, and I'm keeping up with DSP prepped E30 BMW's and an ITS prepped '94 integra.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com

Experienced TGC Member 6G72gearhead's Avatar
    Getting an excessive acceleration ticket.

How much you pay for yours?
    $160 ish shipped. Its well worth it two points of adjustment, and the car feels so good, it wont break your back on the street either, actually when I'm driving like a sane human being it still feels stock. When I push it though, its dropped probably .5 if not more seconds off my autocross times, on average.
    RIP: Colin McRae, you will be missed.
    "I shall go before thee and make the crooked places straight."

2001 ES V6 M/T under construction
    1991 Volvo 244ti 300 whp daily driver
    www.gooichimotorsports.com