The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: erebuni body kit question need help please

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
    How can i tell if meeting someone to buy a shogun # 113 body kit if it is a erebuni shogun or a cyber kit and is there a way to tell if its a usdm or jdm fitment without being able to put on car? all info is greatly appreciated

yes the jdm fitment has fangs in the grille area

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

99% of the kits out there are JDM fitment, which means you will have a gap at the headlights and a few other minor fitment issues. If its made by Erebuni or another company, they are all pretty close to the same. You can tell by looking at the kit if the quality is decent or not. Look for chips/cracks in the fiberglass that would need repair. Not sure when you say #113 to cyber kit if you're just asking if its made by two different companys, but same body kit. The molds are all close to the same as is the fitment. all will need to be prepped and fitted prior to painting. i wouldn't focus too much on if Erebuni made it or not. Just on the cost probably.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

the kit is supposed tobe the #113 shogun kit by erebuni well he wants $400 and meet half way from where i live about 1.5 hrs for pick up i know it sounds steep right or ok price

nah it sounds like a pretty good price the kit straight from erebuni is $993.00

Quote Originally Posted by 01nygalant
    How can i tell if meeting someone to buy a shogun # 113 body kit if it is a erebuni shogun or a cyber kit and is there a way to tell if its a usdm or jdm fitment without being able to put on car? all info is greatly appreciated

that is correct the fangs are on the JDM.. as for body kits they all usualy need some type of work , some more than others ...

Psssssssssst Got Air???

Quote Originally Posted by fastbaggedgalant
    that is correct the fangs are on the JDM.. as for body kits they all usualy need some type of work , some more than others ...
    Holy Sh*t! :shock: Where have you been?

i gots FULL VIS cyber 1 kit, ill sell it cheep incase u want another style
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

about the fangs on jdm what do you mean by fangs? he said he did not get direct from erebuni. from another retailer.

how much for cyber 1 kit and what does rear bumper look like

the fangs means it has the grille built in as u can say, u kno the two pieces between the headlights....a ebay kit is about 420 and they say its vis or erebuni but its really not, most of the time if they are name brand like that it will or should have some kind of sticker, decal, or imorint in the back of the parts.....if it USDM fit the grille pieces wont be there and u will need to put the stock grille on or add another grill ....does the guy have pictures or sumthing u can show us

see in between the head lights there is "fang" like peices of fiberglass....

here is the usdm fitment see how there is no extra peices and you dont need jdm headlights to fill in the gaps but you will need a 99-01 grill (and yes this is what my dads car used to look like lol)

im not good with computer type these in
    http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g21/stea...ll/dcp_0002.jpg
    and same but put in where 0002 is 0003,and 0005 and 0006 from what you said about fangs looks to me like jdm he told me was usdm

i have a 2003 es v6 if makes difference

no the "fangs" in the grille area are for jdm headlights

hey so pics shows jdm style

yep the pic you showed is jdm

so its probably not erebuni huh

what do you think is a good price for it and will there be a lot of mods to be done

what body kit do you have on how much cost you

erebuni makes the jdm bodykit.. the mods will deal with cutting or removing the crashbar and buying jdm headlights and installing them.. the one on my dads car is from erebuni and it is jdm if you don not want to do the modifications i listed above i suggest you get a usdm fit bumper where you only have to buy a 99-01 grille and you will not need to modify the crash bar

where can i get headlights to fit the crash bar what did you need to do also did you need to mod the front support pad thing do you think price high for 400

if its an erebuni kit and its in good condition that is a good price but if it is not it is a average price.. the headlights and crashbar is seprate the crashbar will need to be modified or removed and if you do nnot want gaps inbetween the headlights and the bumper you will need to buy jdm headlights and do the modifications to make them fit right

thanks guys for your help