The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: audio

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    i have the 2003 GTZ with infinity premium sound. I want to install a infinity BASSLink(a amp, sub, box combo). Does anyone know if i can do it without changing every audio part in the car? Does it hook right up to the prexisting premium sound setup?

i have the 2003 GTZ with infinity premium sound. I want to install a infinity BASSLink(a amp, sub, box combo). Does anyone know if i can do it without changing every audio part in the car? Does it hook right up to the prexisting premium sound setup?

I also got the GTZ with infinity sound. Last time I ever think an upgraded sound system is worth it. Anyways, you can hook up an external amp to the stock head unit I believe with a special adapter. It woudl be straight RCA's if you had an aftermarket cd player at least. the other speakers run through the stock amp so you're not interupting any of those. Any stereo shop should be able to make it work. Not the best way to do it, but they should be able to make it work. I'm not fond on the Basslink by the way.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    yes you can easilly, you just need an rca adapter and plug it into the stock wiring unless you have an aftermarket radio with rca outputs. i would go with a seperate amp/ sub combo i have heard the basslinks and they dont really give off a deep or solid bassline, if you want to stay with infinity and keep conservative go with a 10" kappa or perfect series sub and a seperate matching infinity amp it will give a better sound and if you dont go too crazy should be around the same price

the basslink has speaker level inputs so u can just tap for that at your speakers.

you still have to run the other wires, like for power though.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.