The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help me im new

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 42
    HaieWesthus
    I Have Galant 05 I Want it to go Fast not super fast just enough to impress others 8) 8) 8)

Quote Originally Posted by HaieWesthusG05
    I Have Galant 05 I Want it to go Fast not super fast just enough to impress others 8) 8) 8)
    Its an 05 automatic es edition i need some advice please help

tsk tsk tsk ... use the SEARCH button
    I'm selling my G

Its your first post and a very broad one at that. In order to not get flamed by half the users here, search the Perfomance section for the 8G's. Then the Turbo section much later down the road once you've exhausted the basic upgrades.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...

Quote Originally Posted by dudj
    X2

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Go to a performance shop.

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    Have you ever messed with a car before? Start from the bottom & work your way up the chain. Intake, exhaust, & unfortunately if you only have the I4 the only other alternative is forced induction.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    you car doesn't need to go fast, you want it to go fast. buy an intake and you will be whooping V8s all day
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    you car doesn't need to go fast, you want it to go fast. buy an intake and you will be whooping V8s all day
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :firedevil:

Trade it in and get a Ralliart galant

Quote Originally Posted by dudj

x3
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant DE
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2421379

Experienced TGC Member
    lets be nice to the newbie.
    we all know all newbie are like this when they first arrive they all want to go fast.

so. welcome and enjoy the site.

Like everybody already said, do some research and decide what you want before asking us questions. The best way for us to help you out is for you to help us understand what you want to accomplish.

222whp/250wtq

Quote Originally Posted by HaieWesthusG05
    Its an 05 automatic es edition i need some advice please help
    If you want to go "fast but not super fast" buy a honda, but please dont dis the G. If you bought the Galant, thinking it would be easy and cheap to make go very fast, you bought the wrong car. Also, you shouldnt buy a car to "impress others", you should have bought the car because you liked it, no matter what people would think.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Calipso
    Is this serious?

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    Is this serious?
    I hope not, but their seem to be a lot of people popping up who wanna rice the G. I mean make the G go "fast" for as cheap as possible...
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox
    I hope not, but their seem to be a lot of people popping up who wanna rice the G. I mean make the G go "fast" for as cheap as possible...
    I like you kwikfox. You are the prime example of how a new member should act on TGC. Knows how to use the search function, research, helpfulness. Those are some good qualities, and I can honestly say....as the TGC Resident Asshole, I'm glad to have you on this board. :D

I like you kwikfox. You are the prime example of how a new member should act on TGC. Knows how to use the search function, research, helpfulness. Those are some good qualities, and I can honestly say....as the TGC Resident Asshole, I'm glad to have you on this board. :D

Thank you

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    what love we got here on TGC!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! SkylineG1's Avatar
    WTF??? The rest of us are what chopped liver?

Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    WTF??? The rest of us are what chopped liver?
    I know right??

well, making the galant fast is not gonna be cheap. build the block and go turbo if youre I4. Dunt really know about the V6. but isnt 05 a 9G?
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast