The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help me im new

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 42
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    WTF??? The rest of us are what chopped liver?
    haha, you guys arent new members though. If you read Calipso's post again, he says "prime example of how a new member should act on TGC." I am sure he likes most of you older members as well. :-D And I am still a new member, I have less than 100 posts, and I have only beena member since October.

Anyways, back on topic... A person CANNOT expect quick and cheap power. The G is NOT a honda, it is a good quality car. I know I said it in a prevous post, but power isnt cheap with the G cannot be mentioned enough.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwikfox
    And I am still a new member, I have less than 100 posts, and I have only beena member since October.
    dude we got like noobies with like 500 posts...

Quote Originally Posted by milo111000
    dude we got like noobies with like 500 posts...
    ugh... well I still have been a member less than 2 months :)
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Calipso
    I like you kwikfox. You are the prime example of how a new member should act on TGC. Knows how to use the search function, research, helpfulness. Those are some good qualities, and I can honestly say....as the TGC Chief Resident Asshole, I'm glad to have you on this board. :D

There we go.. i think that suits u better lol

ok on the guy with a 9g.. u want to fast but not that fast but fast enough to make all the honeys go "DAMNNN is that an accord" (if ur brown.. ull know wat i mean) heres wat u want to do.. stick with TGC..learn to use it to everyday.. when if Calipso replys to ur threads just dont say that u loved ur cousin.. hmm wat else.. OH make sure keep an eye on the 9g section cus many new performance parts are coming out.. so dont worry.. ur car is fast.. it can beat a civic..
    04 Maxima SL in Bronze with Black leather

Quote Originally Posted by mapid145
    so dont worry.. ur car is fast.. it can beat a civic..
    so that makes it fast? haha the 9G is moderately powered, but is awefully heavy... are you trying to make it a "show car"? or a fast car to make people say damn, didn't expect that....

Calipso
    Quote Originally Posted by SkylineG1
    WTF??? The rest of us are what chopped liver?
    Are you a new member? Or did you just fail to read what I wrote and comprehend it properly?

ok on the guy with a 9g.. u want to fast but not that fast but fast enough to make all the honeys go "DAMNNN is that an accord" (if ur brown.. ull know wat i mean) heres wat u want to do.. stick with TGC..learn to use it to everyday.. when if Calipso replys to ur threads just dont say that u loved ur cousin.. hmm wat else.. OH make sure keep an eye on the 9g section cus many new performance parts are coming out.. so dont worry.. ur car is fast.. it can beat a civic..
    9G's have a decent ammount of HP, should be enough to beat your average street riced out Civic.

I don't see the problem here though. If he wants his car to go faster, why not just get nitrous? As we are in a thread in the Turbos, Superchargers, & Nitrous section?

kwikfox is a jackass!

hehe! he knows I'm kidding

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    kwikfox is a jackass!
    hehe! he knows I'm kidding
    Jackass?! I will show you Jackass this saturday bitch!! :laughing: Just playing bro.

Jackass?! I will show you Jackass this saturday bitch!! :laughing: Just playing bro.
    Bring it on half pint! :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    Bring it on half pint! :laughing:
    OH!!! ITS ON!!! :laughing:

OH!!! ITS ON!!! :laughing:
    Boys, boys, boys.

What?

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    you guys are hilarious..

Welcome to TGC new guy.
    -Pedro

HaieWesthus
    thanks

Welcome To TGC kwikfox, now u know how it rolls in here. Next time think twice before posting sumtin such a as " i want my ride to go fast but not super fast" LOL , u should consider urself welcomed by those bustin ur balls
    [/quote]Ahh Yes we got to ride in StylEZZZ[quote]!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by juan18_c
    Welcome To TGC kwikfox, now u know how it rolls in here. Next time think twice before posting sumtin such a as " i want my ride to go fast but not super fast" LOL , u should consider urself welcomed by those bustin ur balls
    Ya we break balls on the regular around here. Its just family love thats all :D

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Yeah search with the key words "Galant Got Speed" or "GGS"
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    is it fast enough yet???

Umm...Kwikfox isn't the new guy that said that...it was HaieWesthusG05 that said it. Kwikfox is my fiance...and he's worked on my G with me plenty, so I don't think he's even a newb.

Hey Juan, maybe you should think twice before posting "sumtin" against someone before reading the first page...

Quote Originally Posted by HaieWesthusG05
    I Have Galant 05 I Want it to go Fast not super fast just enough to impress others 8) 8) 8)
    Its an 05 automatic es edition i need some advice please help
    This is the person who asked the question... Again, please dont be a noob Juan, you have been on this site longer than me, and you pulled a noob move. Please read the pages before you say something against someone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast