The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ViS VR4 8G body kit. Has anyone actually SEEN it?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 67
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    got more pics of this?? i wanna see the wide body kit all around...who's is it btw?

here:

... from the other TGC... Taiwan Galant Club!

Experienced TGC Member Kalamidad's Avatar
    that's nice. Other than the rear bumper line being higher than the door lines, it looks reall good. Rodt read bumper has a strong recembalance to that one.
    -Pedro

so wait, the ViS VR4 front is just a lip for the stock bumper? I wish I could just get them to take a picture for me.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    I wonder how widebodygtz's galant looks compared to that silver widebody in taiwan.

the vis bumper is a mold of the jdm bumper with the pieces on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwerkz
    so wait, the ViS VR4 front is just a lip for the stock bumper? I wish I could just get them to take a picture for me.

i guess posting the link twice wasn't direct enough...

-Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Reelax
    here:

... from the other TGC... Taiwan Galant Club!

that looks like the widebody kit for the IS300 from the need for speed most wanted

which is the same as this...

-Pedro

I believe this topic came up earlier with another member. He went directly to VIS to get it, but they actually don't produce it anymore. I believe they only produced 3 kits. Two I do know of and one on the west coast. As far as I know. It would cool if someone could check with them again and see. Since yall have seen it in the mags.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    got more pics of this?? i wanna see the wide body kit all around...who's is it btw?

Thats awesome! If I had an 8g, I would strive to make it look like this one. (Minus the roofscoop of course)
    7g for life!

TGC Regular
    Well fellas I was going to keep it under my hat, but I guess I'll share the info. I actually know someone locally who has one of these kits. They ordered it from a member on here that was known as BoostedGalant and then changed his name to Blownoffvalve. (I hear he's a good guy to work with.) He hasn't installed it yet and it's sitting in storage. It's actually just a front bumper, that is a knock-off of the JDM Super VR4 bumper, except it's all molded together as one piece. I think it was molded from a JDM bumper, but don't know for sure since its never been test fitted. Also, it is not a full kit, you have to choose sides and rear from what VIS offers. Just wanted to shed some light on this subject, since it has been discussed before. Now I know y'all are going to want some pix and I'll try to post some later if I can find the ones I took when he first got it, but I think those pix were on my laptop that was stolen. If so, I'll check with him to see if he has some photos. Someone just remind me, I get kinda busy doing other things when I'm off work.

00'WHITE
    where can i buy the kit from or what?

TGC Regular
    Here are the pix I promised.

(I made the last one bigger so you could make out more detail.)

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    just my 0.02, i think the vr4 kit wouldn't look as great on our xetended bumpers.. might look even better on them short bumpers..

This is a nice and clean kit... Anyone have the authentic Sides?

what's it made of?

It would have to be a 96-97 VR4 bumper since that's the bumper that lip was developed for.

Quote Originally Posted by blownoffvavle
    This is a nice and clean kit... Anyone have the authentic Sides?

i know sleekGTZ has VR4 Sideskirts, but i don't know what year they are. I think his might be the second gen.
    -Pedro

ViS says they still make it by special order.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    special order?? where you think they would get it from??? hmmmm..

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i just got a set of the old style vr4 sides, hopefully will be throwing them on sometime this week to go wuith the vrg bumper i just threw on a few days ago....

i believe frankmb has a set of authentic super vr4 sides as well as the rear, i know mikeyhotts was supposed to get them, but he contacted me after i bought my sides and rear so try pming both of them if someone wants them

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamidad
    what's it made of?

It would have to be a 96-97 VR4 bumper since that's the bumper that lip was developed for.

i know sleekGTZ has VR4 Sideskirts, but i don't know what year they are. I think his might be the second gen.
    Bro your car looks bad ass

and I have the front pieces again and waiting for a few more things
    The Altima

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast