The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Audio Instillation Tutorials

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    OK, I recently got a whole system for my whip. Components for the front, and reg. speakers for the back, two amps, and a sub. I need a tutorial on how to intall all this. I don't have much experience on installin car stereo stuff but I sure as hell aint payin some dude like 700 bucks to put all this in so I'm gonna do it on my own. Anyone have any tutorials on full installation for a 8g? It would be really helpful. Also, if anyone around md or pa would be willin to help me out, lemme know.

here's two tutorials that should sum up a big chunk of it.
    http://www.k-lanandreajoy.net/Tutorials/radio/
    http://www.k-lanandreajoy.net/Tutorials/radio.pdf

running the power wire is similar to running the signal wires. instead of starting with the back of the radio, you start at the battery, go through the firewall and from there its about the same.

running the speaker wire from the amp to the front speakers is again almost the same as running the signal wires, but you start at the door, go through the door grommet and from there its pretty much the same

let me know if you need more help, i know a bunch of that stuff off the top of my head.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I could deffenantly help you, only thing is i work sat and sunday morning. other than that i would be glad to help you out. you seen my stuff i did it all myself. let me know where and when you wanna start.

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

TGC Regular
    if its your first time all i can say is be careful and take your time. thats alot to do for a first timer. just don't let yourself get overwhelmed. id get somebody you know who knows car audio to help. and make sure they really know not just one of those oh yeah i can do it type of people. i remember the first time i ever installed an amp i fried it cause i just wasn't careful enough. now its a piece of cake though.