The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 01 Timing Belt

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    Good price fro timing belt package at Brooklyn Dealership!

Well today I took the G to get the timing Belt at the dealership serviced. They wanted $1100 for their timing belt package. Including all belts. timing, stearing and Drive belts. Plus water pump. Got the guy to cut me a deal for $790. not a bad deal, let me know if anyone needs this type of service around brooklyn. Maybe he can cut that same price for You! Thanks to Bronxbomber for having me in mind, but MAN u cant beat those prices around here n specially if it's coming from the dealership!!! :-D
    [/quote]Ahh Yes we got to ride in StylEZZZ[quote]!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by juan18_c
    Good price fro timing belt package at Brooklyn Dealership!

Well today I took the G to get the timing Belt at the dealership serviced. They wanted $1100 for their timing belt package. Including all belts. timing, stearing and Drive belts. Plus water pump. Got the guy to cut me a deal for $790. not a bad deal, let me know if anyone needs this type of service around brooklyn. Maybe he can cut that same price for You! Thanks to Bronxbomber for having me in mind, but MAN u cant beat those prices around here n specially if it's coming from the dealership!!! :-D
    Man i get my timing belt changed for about 80 bux, and i have all my own parts which doesnt cost much if you know where to get it from. Most that should have cost you was maybe 400 but still at least you got it done.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Yeah, i know its eazy for u to say cuz u know ur shit. But I wouldn't have been able to do it on my own. thats Y I PM'd u. But like u said it's nice knowing it's done n over. I was going on 85k n almost about to take a dump on me! thanks anyway man!
    [/quote]Ahh Yes we got to ride in StylEZZZ[quote]!