The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Buying some used parts.

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Ok well im goin to go to junkyard and i was needing to know a few things. Does the 98 galant come with a sunroof? Cause i have one in mine, but from the looks of it, looks like it was put in himself. Then he took the tracks out and glued it shut so im trying to replace it with a working one. Second, I know the 1g head will fit for the head swap, are there any other parts off of it that will fit besides like the Cam angle sensor? Third i know most 2g parts will fit like suspension and engine parts, but which models and what years i know the rs is a different motor are there any other models i need to watch out for?

Also i need a new Idle contorl motor, will one off a eclipse fit? And if so will i need the eclipse throttle body for it to work and is the connector the flat pin like this?

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmxmike
    Ok well im goin to go to junkyard and i was needing to know a few things. Does the 98 galant come with a sunroof? Cause i have one in mine, but from the looks of it, looks like it was put in himself. Then he took the tracks out and glued it shut so im trying to replace it with a working one. Second, I know the 1g head will fit for the head swap, are there any other parts off of it that will fit besides like the Cam angle sensor? Third i know most 2g parts will fit like suspension and engine parts, but which models and what years i know the rs is a different motor are there any other models i need to watch out for?
    Also i need a new Idle contorl motor, will one off a eclipse fit? And if so will i need the eclipse throttle body for it to work and is the connector the flat pin like this?
    I replied to the thread you had in automotive forums already. I have a stock(mint condition) 7G sunroof intact with the tray and everything no need to get the tracks when you have the whole damn roof itself in one piece.

As for the IAC, i can get that for you too. Just PM me with a list of the things you need and i will look into and get em if needed.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Allright well the only thing on the sunroof is im not sure if it is the same size as the stock one. Also he glued it shut so i dont know if i could get it out with out havein to break some stuff apart. As for the parts i need i only really need the idle control motor cause im idleing really bad and it eats up gas at a stop, but im also looking to get a 1g head, turbo manifold, intercooler, 94 dohc belt, 2g ecu, 1g intake, 1g throttle body, turbo oil pan, and a new radiator. I also need a new exhaust seeing as this big ice storm just like tore it up cause some how a piece of ice smashed up the pipe plus the welds are coming apart anyways, but im wanting to get a aluminum. Atleast thats all im looking for now i might find some other things that are broken in a few more days! Seems every week i find somethin thats broke on this car, but i still love her!

also looking for jdm headlights, and maybe folding mirrors im bidding on some from ebay but i have a feeling im goin to loose them cause there only goin for $50!! and thats with the shipping