The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Alarm System

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Im looking into upgrading my current alarm system. After all the snowing and cold wheather in chicago, i decided that i want a remote started. I dont know to much about this stuff. What kind of alarm system should i buy. I would like to spend 150 at the most on the whole set up. I was thinking of buying this http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/ele/244601773.html. Let me what you guys thing. Btw anyone selling their set up let me know.
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.

What year is your g. If its 00 or newer your going to need a bypass module because there's a chip in the key and if the ecu doesn't get valid key when the car is started the ecu will disable the fuel pump. Just an fyi.
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.

yea its a 2000, can you suggest which alarm to buy. I have freinds at circuit city if anything for the discount
    I say whats on my mind. Dont like it dont read my comments.

Quote Originally Posted by galantsleeper00
    yea its a 2000, can you suggest which alarm to buy. I have freinds at circuit city if anything for the discount

If you're going to go that route I'd say pickup the python 990. 2 way alarm remote start with a 1 imle range. Same thing as the viper 5900. Installation is identical to the viper 791xvr or the python 881xp.

Me personally I like dei systems. Easy to install and pretty much bulletproof as far as quality. In 6 years of dealing with them, I've only had 2 go bad.
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.