The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crimestopper Issue

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Well, I dont know what happened. My keys were in my backpack for about 10 hours while I was out and about and when I got to my car, the remote would beep, but the car wont read it. I got in the car, and reset the alam manually (pushing the red button while the key is in the car). I then removed the car battery and the battery on the remote. The car has reset and its been a while since I took the battery remote off and it still wont read. What could have caused it and how do I re-sync them? thanks guys
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

you mean CRIMESTOPPER?

TURBO= in the making.......

YES, but I'm not a MOD so I can't change that now, can I....

maybe if you "replace" the battery in the remote

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

might need to reprogram the remote if the programming is out = the manual tells u how
    4g64DeT 1st evo ecu powered automatic (5 speed now baby)
    BIG 16G Boosted|custom dp|megan racing catback|Deleted Cat|stock dsm manifold|450cc Blues|190lph walbro|evo fuel rail + fpr|greddy type rs bov|evo uicp|Gen FMIC|Custom LICP|Evo cf hood|cf trunk|cyber body kit|motegi dp6 gunmetal 18"|AGXs|Tein S techs|14 psi |5 yrs boosted

i have the same alarm "crimestopper" and same problem before.
    just press the botton hard or remove the battery from remote to restart the remote. "it works to me"

do you always dropped you're remote on the floor?

TURBO= in the making.......

well my lazy ass just went online to their site and went under the dash and got the model number. So i have the online manual but I wont be able to check it till I get home, but thanks guys