The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TEIN VS EIBACH and the rest

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    currently my setup consists of KYB AGX shocks with eibach pro kit springs but i was wondering since they seem a little soft if i should really go to the S-techs from tein. i had the teins on my 03 with stock struts and got a really nice drop with a comfortable ride but i never really pushed the setup like i do now with my 00 and its setup. i read up on the specs on the pro kit and it seems like just a lowering kit rather than a real performance spring. the teins on the other hand have a much higher spring rate and a lower drop. is there anyone who either has pics of their tein setup with 17's or any say on the matter so i can get an idea whether i am going to get not only the drop i want but the performance as well? thanks for the help peoples. oh and get this, my car sat about a finger and a half over the tires when i had just the pro kit on (although there was no rebound on the stock shocks anymore once they were removed) and now sht sits about two and a half almost three fingers up with the AGX's on. WTF?

Eibach is a big brand when it comes to performance. I've got the Sportline ones, and they are the same ride when it comes to Tein

Calipso
    I have Tein S-Tech's. They are nice, the AGX's are good to pair them with.

I wouldn't mind trying out progress springs though, but unfortunately the person who I was going to buy them from used isn't answering his phone or returning his PM's.

Looks like I'm stuck with Teins. :(

eibach is really well know and is also for performance, u can combine them with the agx

ive researched the new megan racing springs and the spring rate is about 40lbs higher than the teins. i dont know just how this will affect the daily ride as i usually leave the AGX's on 4 (hard). i would like to have the rate of the megans but the 2.2 drop of the teins. anyone have the megans so they can be vouched for? i might just get them just so i can do the comparo myself. they are rather cheap and it isnt like its hard to change them.
    GTX thanks for the pics man. looks good