The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rear Break conversion (Plz read before you slap me with a li

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    Alright I have seen the 4 lug to 5 lug break conversion for the 7G, now Im brand new to the whole galant area of cars. My best friends fiance desided to buy a new car, I have riden in the galant and I kinda fell in love with it, sure beats the crap out of my 2005 elantra(stupid new cars). I have some front and rear break rotors and posi pads that are sitting here collecting dust. I got them from Rotorworks. I really like the Konig rims but they are 4 lug. Im kinda wondering if someone can give me the low down on getting rid of these break drums and getting on these discs. I have the problem of not liking to stop till I have to The link for the 4lug to 5lug break conversion isn't working! So I cant even get and idea of whats going on there. Its a 96 Galant, stock 5 speed <3 yeah I love it too. So if anyones got some helping words of suggestions please let me in on it! And be nice to me im new!

Thanks
    Airi Sweetheart
    Aka Andie

read this that should answer alot.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Use the search function...
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    :lauging: :lauging: :lauging: :lauging: :lauging: :lauging: :lauging:

I guess no one read the title of your thread.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

and of course nobody reads my post.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    ey pinoy, don't feel bad.. i always read em.. they're very...... educational!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Yah basically you can use the tutorial posted by Blue_Ice that both Allen and Proto posted :P

But you dont have to convert to 5-lug, you can use the rear hub and what not from a 94 Galant GS. If you cant find used parts, you can order those parts from Satan(aka the Dealer).
    7g for life!