The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FINALLY getting a 7g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 40 of 40
    congrats its gonna feel weird when someone comes wit ur car ... hope all is well...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    as long as it stays in the family.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    congrats its gonna feel weird when someone comes wit ur car ... hope all is well...
    I know what you mean...it feels weird selling it. All is well here, I've just been overwhelmed with work and school lately, and I would hate to see the G fall apart because I don't have time to take good care of it. Andrew will take good care of it, and don't worry, I will probably show up to meets with him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMaverick
    I know what you mean...it feels weird selling it. All is well here, I've just been overwhelmed with work and school lately, and I would hate to see the G fall apart because I don't have time to take good care of it. Andrew will take good care of it, and don't worry, I will probably show up to meets with him anyway.
    Shell come, Ill drag her along, or shell probly drag me there :P and you know when people actually come to look at it I have to give her full credit, the most I can say about the car is that I get to drive it, haha. If I get to say anything, the most I can say is that I did was the rear break conversion whenever I actually get around to doing it. :) So its still Andreas work :) I just show it off

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Wow, I'm really feeling the love now...and who says I would bring the mazda to the meet? I would probably just roll in with Andrew and the G. I would have kept the G as a project car if I could have, but there just isn't space in the driveway for an extra car, and we don't have a garage.

And I WILL stick around, traitor or not. So there. :twisted:
    bah you know i'm just pissed....
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    bah you know i'm just pissed....
    Why are you pissed at least shes not selling to someone who would never take care of the car, let alone keep it in the family. :) Ill take good care of it I promise. Plus I got some plans for this car. Soon as I actually get my hands on the car and I have some money im gunna make sure this car get loved more then Rosie ODonald loves her ice cream.

Miss Mav.. wondering how much ur sold ur car? thinking of selling my G also and get another Acura RSX-S for my girl plus trading her car too.

sorry guys just need to get rid of the G
    I'm selling my G

Well, guys, for those of you that don't already know...looks like Mr. "FINALLY getting a galant" went and found himself another car without telling me while TGC was down. I was mostly selling it to him because he was desperate for a car and said he loved the G, but since the deal fell through...

...*drumroll*...

...I'm keeping the G.

Yeah, I know, I gave you all a good scare. But hey, almost letting it go made me want to hold on to it even more. Feels good to be home, now that I have both the G and TGC back. :D

BOOST IT

1994 Galant GS-Turbo

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    BOOST IT
    x2

Headswap first, I have the ECU for you :P
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr
    BOOST IT
    x2
    X3!haha

I will probably start with the head swap if anything, but first I'd like to make a dent in my car loan. It will probably be a few months before I do any major work on the G. We'll see what happens though, since I thought I was going to be waiting to do the JDM front-end, but you guys just kept giving me offers I couldn't refuse, and here I am with the JDM stuff now.

Damn it! Just when I thought I was getting rid of Chris! LOL

Nah I am just playin. I am glad you guys are sticking around. Welcome back kiddo

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    Damn it! Just when I thought I was getting rid of Chris! LOL

Nah I am just playin. I am glad you guys are sticking around. Welcome back kiddo
    Hahaha...thanks. Just don't call me kiddo...it makes me feel like I'm 10 years old or something.

ok sparky!

I am just playing...I really am happy that you guys are sticking around.

ok sparky!

So I'm a dog now...sheesh. What an improvement. :P

We're happy that we are sticking around too...things just wouldn't be the same without the G or TGC. It's like family here, and there just isn't that kind of closeness among either Mazda3 or MR2 owners.

We're happy that we are sticking around too...things just wouldn't be the same without the G or TGC. It's like family here, and there just isn't that kind of closeness among either Mazda3 or MR2 owners.
    don't worry i'm a fellow mazda3 owner, what trim level you got? i got an 06' S Grand Touring. like you said it's not like the G

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio
    don't worry i'm a fellow mazda3 owner, what trim level you got? i got an 06' S Grand Touring. like you said it's not like the G
    Hey, cool. I didn't really care about an upgraded sound system or navigation, so I just stuck with the 2007 5-door S Sport. Nothing fancy, but it is still a nice car (and it's stick, yay!).

ok sparky!

So I'm a dog now...sheesh. What an improvement. :P

No no, by no means are you a dog! Fine I'll find a new nickname for you!
    How bout half pint? :D

No no, by no means are you a dog! Fine I'll find a new nickname for you!
    How bout half pint? :D
    Hey, if you want a nickname for me, I already have one. My last name is Lechuga, which means "lettuce" in Spanish (yes, really), so pretty much throughout my whole life people have called me Lettuce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12