The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: FINALLY getting a 7g

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 40
    So im finally getting my 7G my friend is selling it me. Im pretty happy about it. I wanna do alot to this car. Its gunna be my project car. its a 1996 s. I want to do an engine swap at least get on with less then 40k miles on it. Do the brake conversion. A tranny swa.... O wait its a 5 speed stock :) LUCKY ME!!!:D But if anyones got some ideas let me know. Here are some pictures of it now.
    [attachment=241:823591_22_full.jpg]
    [attachment=240:823591_17_full.jpg]
    Thanks
    Airi Sweetheart
    Aka Andie

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Wait, thats Miss Mavericks car. Is she selling her Galant?
    7g for life!

Yup shes a good friend of mine. AND THE CAR IS MINE!!!! *jumps on it and clings* Lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Aww man that sucks. Congrats on the buy, its a very nice car!

Another pic:

:P
    7g for life!

Tell me about it. Its a dream. Its really pretty too. But at 180k miles on the engine I just wanna have all the plans and everything ready for when or if the engine dies on me so i can get the puppy replaced. I plan on doing alot to the galant, but I wanna keep it california smog legal, so its limiting me on the performance end of things. But I will be doing breaks soon as I get the car. But if you have any ideas please share em :)

Quote Originally Posted by Airi Sweetheart
    So im finally getting my 7G my friend is selling it me. Im pretty happy about it. I wanna do alot to this car. Its gunna be my project car. its a 1996 s. I want to do an engine swap at least get on with less then 40k miles on it. Do the brake conversion. A tranny swa.... O wait its a 5 speed stock :) LUCKY ME!!!:D But if anyones got some ideas let me know. Here are some pictures of it now.
    [attachment=241:823591_22_full.jpg]
    [attachment=240:823591_17_full.jpg]
    Thanks
    Airi Sweetheart
    Aka Andie

Dont count on things just yet bro. Remember, you still have to come up with the cash for it :-P After that, THAN you can say its yours... for now.
    A ricer is someone who believes that lights, stickers, useless parts, stupid driving and any other abnormal or dangerous driving habits help them in their need for speed or attention.

Well, I guess the cat's out of the bag, huh? Yes, I am selling the G. As the miles on the engine pile up, so does the maintenance work I have to do just to keep it running smoothly (keep in mind I bought the car with 150k miles on it, so I have to make up for the lack of maintenance from the previous owner for all those miles). I am working full time and going to school full time, and I would rather see the G go to someone who I trust that will take care of it, rather than see it fall into disrepair under my ownership. Don't worry though, guys, I won't be going anywhere...you can't get rid of me that easy. Someday I will have enough money to import a Legnum, and then I will be the soccer mom that can smoke any ricer. :firedevil:

Oh, and if you're wondering what I've replaced the G with, it's a 2007 Mazda3 5-door. It's a great car, and it has so much potential performance-wise. Kwikfox got me a great deal on it too, since he works at the Mazda dealer where I bought it.

Take good care of the G, Andrew, and she'll take good care of you. :-D

Sell out! I can't believe you would do this to me & Matt! There are so few of us 7G out here! How do we know this person you are selling too will show up to meets and what not!

Just playin

Good luck with the new car...still think you should have gotten the Mazdaspeed version...but thats just me!

And to the guy buying the car...congrats! looking forward to meeting you.

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Hell yeah im gunna take care of this car. You should see the amount of s**t I have had to go through just to get money that is MINE. Dont EVER LEND MONEY TO FAMILY. Its like sticking your **** in a bear trap and punching the trip lever. Its not worth it.

And for you Kwikfox Im getting the money so dfwai!(dont f***ing worry about it :P) Lol jk

andrea who am i gonna call now with my bumper installs..btw thanx for the help, may be you will find another 7g with lower miles, i seen few out here a 97/98 models with between 60k-80k miles, thats low!!.. may be you consider byuing another 7g who knows.. ttyl
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    nice going

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    Sell out! I can't believe you would do this to me & Matt! There are so few of us 7G out here! How do we know this person you are selling too will show up to meets and what not!

Just playin

Good luck with the new car...still think you should have gotten the Mazdaspeed version...but thats just me!

And to the guy buying the car...congrats! looking forward to meeting you.
    I would have gotten the Mazdaspeed version, but Chris doesn't get a discount, and it was about $10,000 more, after all the extra stuff they put on it. But hey, I can always slap a turbo on the 3, upgrade the supsension and exhaust, and then it will be about the same thing...with lower insurance to boot.

And I know it's kind of a let down, but don't worry guys, I'm hanging around...you're like brothers to me. Besides, there's gotta be at least one chick around to keep every meet from being a complete sausage-fest. :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by jake26
    andrea who am i gonna call now with my bumper installs..btw thanx for the help, may be you will find another 7g with lower miles, i seen few out here a 97/98 models with between 60k-80k miles, thats low!!.. may be you consider byuing another 7g who knows.. ttyl
    Hey, you can still call me. Just because I won't have the G, doesn't mean I don't have the knowlege anymore. :-D I was thinking about another 7g, but I realized that I just don't have time for working on cars right now, so I decided to get something new that won't need any work (hopefully) for a long time, unless I feel like modding it or something.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    what the fuck andrea.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

damn.what a decision.lol

well at least its still in the TGC family.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bezzle
    damn.what a decision.lol

well at least its still in the TGC family.
    yeah, that's a good point. this is so sad, to see it change owners at least. i guess if you came to a galant meet with the mazda we might let you in, and then probably hang you. i think the mazda3 is a tight car though, i would kill to have the 4door version as a daily driver. stick around, you traitor...
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    yeah, that's a good point. this is so sad, to see it change owners at least. i guess if you came to a galant meet with the mazda we might let you in, and then probably hang you. i think the mazda3 is a tight car though, i would kill to have the 4door version as a daily driver. stick around, you traitor...
    lol.haha so inviting, wish i were in the area. :laughing:

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Congrats!

Wow, I'm really feeling the love now...and who says I would bring the mazda to the meet? I would probably just roll in with Andrew and the G. I would have kept the G as a project car if I could have, but there just isn't space in the driveway for an extra car, and we don't have a garage.

And I WILL stick around, traitor or not. So there. :twisted:

I've showed up to meets with out a car, and with a saturn...
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast