The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New upgrades

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    I have a 1994 Mitsubishi Galant S, I believe it's the 2.4L, but I'm not quite sure..

I'm looking to buy a Performance clutch stage 2 kit, don't want to go with a stage 3 because I have a feeling it will break my axles without new struts
    and I'm also looking to buy an exaust system, a cold air intake, either the weapon r or dragon intake, what one performs better, I'm probably going to be racing my car, so yeah, just wondering, what's the best website/place to find these items that I will get a good price for a quality part?
    also, my price range for seperate parts is around 500$ at the most

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    SBR racing for the clutches
    Ebay for the cold air and maybe exhaust.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Good luck.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Moodyb4
    I have a 1994 Mitsubishi Galant S, I believe it's the 2.4L, but I'm not quite sure..

I'm looking to buy a Performance clutch stage 2 kit, don't want to go with a stage 3 because I have a feeling it will break my axles without new struts
    and I'm also looking to buy an exaust system, a cold air intake, either the weapon r or dragon intake, what one performs better, I'm probably going to be racing my car, so yeah, just wondering, what's the best website/place to find these items that I will get a good price for a quality part?
    also, my price range for seperate parts is around 500$ at the most
    A "race" clutch will not damage your axles unless you are producing huge amounts of power and repeatedly launching at 4000+rpms. You should be more concerned especially with a FWD setup is wheel hop. Wheel hop will kill your tranny. Invest on some Prothane urethane motor mount inserts. This $60 investment will reduce wheel hop significantly and provide you better traction at that too.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Quote Originally Posted by Moodyb4

and I'm also looking to buy an exaust system, a cold air intake, either the weapon r or dragon intake, what one performs better, <span style="color:#FF0000">I'm probably going to be racing my car</span> , so yeah, just wondering, what's the best website/place to find these items that I will get a good price for a quality part?
    also, my price range for seperate parts is around 500&#036; at the most
    Racing? didnt you just get your license like 2 weeks ago?

But if it was up to me i would upgrade suspension before more power, then brakes, you dont want to be "racing" then comes a curve and ....
    well walls and trees dont move.

Springs, shocks/struts, thicker sway bar, strut bars, bigger wheels.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkend
    Racing? didnt you just get your license like 2 weeks ago?

But if it was up to me i would upgrade suspension before more power, then brakes, you dont want to be "racing" then comes a curve and ....
    well walls and trees dont move.

Springs, shocks/struts, thicker sway bar, strut bars, bigger wheels.
    Go with a Competiton Clutch i have had 2 of them so far or 2 different TSI's and they work great for me,requires minimum break-in time of 100 miles or so!!

egh just get a act2100 clutch thats what i have and my car launches/shifts fine its a street performance clucth which runs anywhere from 200-400 bucks, bepends on where you get it!
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T