The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stock Evo V!!! wheels

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    will the stock enkei evo viii wheels fit on a 2000 galant? i have em sittin in the attic and though they might look good on the g ride. any help is greatly appreciated, thanx!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EVOlved
    will the stock enkei evo viii wheels fit on a 2000 galant? i have em sittin in the attic and though they might look good on the g ride. any help is greatly appreciated, thanx!
    They will fit. Rolling the fenders help.

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    im assuming that they are the same bolt pattern as the current evos if so then yes they will fit.....what size are they any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by 1
    im assuming that they are the same bolt pattern as the current evos if so then yes they will fit.....what size are they any pics?
    They are the 17" stock wheels off a 2003 evo. not sure how wide they are. i was hoping they would fit without having to modify the galant at all. im new to the forum so im not sure how to post pix, but if u look at any picture of 03 evo its those wheels.

the second set of wheels looks sick on that 8g.
    1997 Mitsubishi Galant DE
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2421379

If your car is dropped, you're going to likely have to roll the fenders. I'm on H&R springs with a 1.5" drop in the rear and had rubbing over most bumps and almost constantly if there was anyone in the back seat. The wheels fit perfectly though. (Thanks 9G)
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.