The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius (aka Kimya)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    It probably depends on which part of LA.
    Nope. I live in Sherman Oaks..a nice side with lots of rich people (exceept me :nope:) and the roads are shitty!I am amazed to tell you the truth that they are as bad as they are
    my office is a different place every day, since i work on location, and i've seen almost every road this city has to offer...and they're all complete trash. you see more bent rims on beamers and benzos than you would if you told them to drive off road....because that's what the roads are like out here. if you can find ONE solid city block of smooth road with no random 2" lips and 5" deep holes in the ground, then you arn't in LA
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

hey I got the other pilliow ball mounts on I just have to put my prothane bushing in and get my rear sway bare and camber kit and that will be it..... I love the way that it rides....With the mounts there is no room for error..... There is no ruber and not play.... When I hit 85 mph on the high way it is like that I have so much more power than I had before i lowered my car......Suspention can't live without it.......

It has been a while 4-grim you got another galant.......
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12