The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: TGCTX Christmas Meet Pics

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    yupe rolls are the biggest thing at Double Dave's i delivery. hey let me know when another meet is. ill try to make it. Dave's son uses to work with us then he got tranfered to one of them in houston thats why i was asking.

that pizza roll was pretty additctive BTW :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    yours rez??? got more pics??
    I'll check when I get home.
    Got another one:

Quote Originally Posted by silver01g
    yupe rolls are the biggest thing at Double Dave's i delivery. hey let me know when another meet is. ill try to make it. Dave's son uses to work with us then he got tranfered to one of them in houston thats why i was asking.
    It was the double daves off of westheimer. We will let you know when something is planned just keep an eye out in the Mid-west section that is where we post all meet ideas. Also what part of Austin are you located? I go quite often cause my fiance is from there. I am mostly on the northside (Palmer Ln and Mo-pac area). Actually I will be up there this weekend but I may not be in my g.

Back from the dead!!!

yeah i work at the one on Metric in that area, i like what you did to your car, i plain on getting the same bumper on tuesday. but im not able to drive it right now suspended DL. been arrested twice already, cant afford it if get locked up again. i work this weekend so stop by let me check out the g. we are located on Metric between Gracy Farms and Stonehallow. next to the ACC Northridge Campus. if your girl has been here for awhile she should know. i work nights so i wont get there til 5.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123