The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jdm rear bumper

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    hey guys I have just been thinking how the mirages have rear fog lights is there a such thing in galants. that would be sick. dose anyone have a clue cause I sure don't please let me know.....
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

the galant rear fog light is built into the trunk portion of the tail light on the euro models. and not built into the rear bumper.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i think the style that had the foglights in them look like the 94-96 tails. the ones you see in my signature. Other than the foglights they aren't too special.

Honestly from the pics i've seen that say they are fog lights, to me it looked more like the camera flash made a wierd reflection in one are of the tail lights.

I think this would be a cheaper mod rig than to buy a set of jdm tails and ship from over seas. you'd still have to run the wires and the switch it up.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    i think the style that had the foglights in them look like the 94-96 tails. the ones you see in my signature. Other than the foglights they aren't too special.

Honestly from the pics i've seen that say they are fog lights, to me it looked more like the camera flash made a wierd reflection in one are of the tail lights.

I think this would be a cheaper mod rig than to buy a set of jdm tails and ship from over seas. you'd still have to run the wires and the switch it up.

that would be hott

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    it is the only style since the usdm 97-98 style was only available in the US markets.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    7g rear fog light

car belongs to a member here from the Philippines.
    CArdomain Page

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

well that is sexy something new to me but do the jdm tails have that feature I have a set on my galant. if so how do they wire up and has anyone one on TGC done them..???...????
    8g tranny is being rebuilt and waiting on ground control coilovers
    7g is just sitting motor and tranny is out(need to finish, just lazy)
    6g (vr4) motor is out getting the good stuff like a gt4088 and some more stupid stuff.
    Nice to be back!!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    I dont like that at all, it sticks out like a sore thumb. I like how the VW's have the foglight under the bumper.

Not how fast your car goes but how good u drive going fast.
    Drive It Like You Stole It!
    7G Erubini Body Kit for sale
    http://thegalantcenter.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57678

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    it sticks out like a sore thumb.
    It's supposed too, so people will see you in the fog.

Quote Originally Posted by T-double
    well that is sexy something new to me but do the jdm tails have that feature I have a set on my galant. if so how do they wire up and has anyone one on TGC done them..???...????
    i don't think all the "jdm" tails have them. i put the JDM in quotes because you guys call tails not from the US, "JDM" but yea, you're more than likely gonna see them on the european models more than u would on the asian models. when you buy them from whomever, just ask them or if they are unsure, ask to see the back of the center peice and you can see if there is a nice bulb there for some rear fogs.

but yea, its just a 12v bulb. simplest hookup would be just to find it a 12v source and give it a switch so you can turn it off and on as you please.

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    Looks nice.

i'm just thinking, and don't know for sure, but if mitsu was being cost effective, i doubt they made a completely different tail light just so some could have a rear fog. You should completely remove your tail light and there may be a housing for the foglight, just no bulb or wiring for it. I guess what i'm saying is you're old USDM 94-96 rear's might have the hole for the foglight.