The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pillar gauge pod.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 33 of 33
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    That setup is friggin nice!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueStreak8g
    that looks good and i dont blame you. I'm ready to take mine off and move the gauges somewhere else. Since i drilled a damn hole..i have to get a new piece.
    If you do decide to move the guages somewhere else, let me know. I would definetly buy the pod off of you. 8)

roman how much did they charge you for your setup. im going to need one real soon so i just want to get a rough estimate. are they going to try and get the print into the surface so that it looks more like the oem one or will they leave it smooth?

Still trying to figure it out how the surface ill be. Its been 5 weeks so far because i've been giving them other projects and the guy has been working on other stuff as well, but hopefully sunday i'll have it back. I don't know what he is charging me yet, but somewhere between 100-150, because he wound up using $80 glue to make shure this pillar is made right. So we'll see how it comes out and i'll post the price. I'm also thinking about having him create a mold and mass prod these things for the 8g based of mine. But thats all just ideas...
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Quote Originally Posted by AVERAGE
    If you do decide to move the guages somewhere else, let me know. I would definetly buy the pod off of you. 8)
    sure no problem. Im taking them off sometime this month

sounds good. keep us posted because yours looks like its becoming a nice piece of work and im sure that quite a few will jump on this. i got dibs on the first one when you start sellin 'em!

Well i can have them make anything and i mean anything. This is the same shop that put the half of cadilac hanging from the hard rock cafe in NY back in the day. THey are very good at what they do, it just takes a little while sometimes.

Upadated the pictures, Now its finished. I'm going there sat/sun to install it

very nice. another great job done by Mikie.
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

sweet job he did. looks like it came straight out of the factory for the G. I'm impressed. I want one!

you should definitely see if he can make a mold and sell those, i wasnt even thinking about getting something but after seeing that im tempted
    ...pain is temporary, pride is forever...

roman pm me on the price man i want one bad. ill send you the money now for one through paypal. that shit looks sooo good. i gotta have it!

I'm moving this to
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?p=568653

Price is up with pictures

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12