The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hey Guys New Pics Of Whats Coming Up...Some new pics

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 607
    If you don't mind me askin. how much did you get the whole set up for. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride
    If you don't mind me askin. how much did you get the whole set up for. Thanks
    well if i remember correctly...

heads=280
    bumper=567 shipped from japan to california to miami..
    fogs=around 380 shipped
    grill=165
    lips=180
    sideskirts=350
    paint job on everything. 980

2902 so far...im preaty sure u can get them for less if u really look around...but its still not going to be cheap, expect to pay atleast over a grand minimum...

well just wanna say i got everything back from the shop painted...the guys fucked up on the grill so hes re painting it i should have it back sometime this coming week...ill take shots of it soon..

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    so put on what you got im sure by the time you get everything installed the grill will be ready, how do you plan on installing your sides??? i got mine from trigger bent also nothing really wrong with them just got a little to used to the box i guess, i had plans on installing them this past week since i was off from work but mother nature had second thoughts about that

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    so put on what you got im sure by the time you get everything installed the grill will be ready, how do you plan on installing your sides??? i got mine from trigger bent also nothing really wrong with them just got a little to used to the box i guess, i had plans on installing them this past week since i was off from work but mother nature had second thoughts about that
    well i know im gonna have to bend the front a little by the wheel well...im gonna drill holes through the bottom and use molding tape for the upper portion...not quite sure yet tho until i actually start everything...ill post pics as i install everything...oh and i would start installing everything...but the only day i have to do it is sundays cause of work and school..it gonna be an all day job, since i gotta do the cutting and rewiring of the head and fogs...

well guys almost done just need to add the side skirts...

i know what u guys are gonna say about the next 2 pics...but yea she has some BOOBS

i dont think the emblem looks bad there...but w/e i like it...

well thats is for now...more pics coming soon... :twisted:

Looking beautiful!!! :smt119

wow front looks, very good!!!! put those sides on haha, cars comeing along very well
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Experienced TGC Member SleekGTZ's Avatar
    Nice.

Looks good!

Back from the dead!!!

Experienced TGC Member
    nice jdm front

very nice , nice upgrade, hey man do you already register in galants.org , maybe we can meet this week and take some pictures

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    cleaaaaaaan, nice titties

Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    looks nice man..
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    looks good man. hmm white :smt002

nice, i really like the boobies on the steering wheel. can't wait to see it with the skirts on.

is that a rug on your dash?

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

JDM front is looking o so sweet! Car looks amazing!

bro your ride looks sweet man, keep up the good work man and hope to see you at the next south florida meet
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    looks good, not a huge fan of the dash cover you should wrap it, cant wai to see the sides either, i still have to install mine but its been freezing out

thanks for all the coments guys...well the reason for the dash cover is because the dash started cracking down the middle due to the sun...but i dont know about the sides...i tried to semi test fit them and it looks like im gonna have to take it to a shop for them to put it on...idk yet until i actually spend some time with it...and for GALANT305, no im not registered at galants.org...but im not on that often so if its cool let me know here when the next south florida meeting is...

looks great, hope to see u at the next meet, one of the nicest g's in florida

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast