Thread: Hey Guys New Pics Of Whats Coming Up...Some new pics

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 607
    Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    what kind of side skirts are those???
    ???

aren't they jdm sideskirts?

I think thier the super vr-4 sides...what are you puttin in the back??
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by little blue
    Looks f***ing good. did you remove the black piece on the fender when you put the skirts on?
    yes i did..

Quote Originally Posted by GoldGalant [Reborn
    ]Looking good bro, get that rear visor on there :D
    im part of the group buy going on now...so its coming soon..

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    what kind of side skirts are those???
    ???
    they are super vr4 sides...

Quote Originally Posted by IceDouTGaLant
    I think thier the super vr-4 sides...what are you puttin in the back??
    not sure yet...im not sure about it...but doesnt the vr4 have a rear lip??and if it does is it a direct fit with our bumpers or do you have to extend it anywhere...but yea for now im done for a while im gonna finish the G off..i still owe like 3000...then after that depending how Ryu's turbo kit goes i might look into that...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272
    ported Dual Ball Bearing FP RED 84mm 25psi w/ external dump

Nice!

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    i know frank_mb had the super vr4 rear laying around not sure if he still does but it will take some modding to fit try to pm himif you want it

those are the new style vr4 side skirts. the super vr4 skirts are even lower. reelax has the super vr4 skirts on his car. i have a set of each lying around in my room. the super vr4 ones are like 1.5 inches lower then the new style vr4 ones. :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by FrankMB

My kinda G!! Great job!!

Change your wheels a little more and you can become one of my favorite Gs :

^JDM 8g is my inspiration: my 8g will look like this soon this summer watch out people :twisted: Although it will be silver! I will be da first one!

that white G with the gold wheels, what skirts are those?

Good looking G. But I think your tires are directional. From this pic, it looks like they are on the wrong side.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_silvagride
    ^JDM 8g is my inspiration: my 8g will look like this soon this summer watch out people :twisted: Although it will be silver! I will be da first one!
    Stewi is silver JDM, so will Bluestreak.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Yup, mine is at the bodyshop right now. Muahahahaha :twisted:

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    nice!

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    aww man! oh, well I will be third lol. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by pinoy724
    Good looking G. But I think your tires are directional. From this pic, it looks like they are on the wrong side.

yea they are...the dumbass at tire kindom didnt know wtf he was doing...im going back when i get a chance so he can fix them...ohh and he did all 4 of them like that...
    Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

wow great job...is the hose touchin the header? why not flip the hose around? maybe that would work
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

damn... it looks realy hot now....

Quote Originally Posted by krazienluv10
    wow great job...is the hose touchin the header? why not flip the hose around? maybe that would work
    if by that u mean the top radiator hose...then no...i just put that so the hose wont wear out as fast...it gets way too hot in there...and as u can see the blue wire loom on the accelerator cable on top of the headers is melting off already...

Fully Built 4G63
    HKS 272

There are others with those side skirts and they fit fine. I don't understand why you couldn't get them to fit properly? I will be installing the same ones in the spring, so I guess I'll find out first hand. The car looks hot anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    those are the new style vr4 side skirts. the super vr4 skirts are even lower. reelax has the super vr4 skirts on his car. i have a set of each lying around in my room. the super vr4 ones are like 1.5 inches lower then the new style vr4 ones. :shock:
    Yup, if you look at my sig below, those are the Super VR-4 sides for the '96-'97 Galant VR-4. The ones that whokilledhoughes has are the regular side skirts from the '98+ VR-4.

Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    lol. mine is silver jdm too! tgcny all have that same 96' bumper it guess its cuz we all go shopping at the same store 8)

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast