Thread: Skyline R-34 Spotted in San Antonio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Experienced TGC Member n3oAcid24's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 4g63lover
    Quote Originally Posted by n3oAcid24
    Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX
    WTF? Yep that is definetly an Altima.

There is a white R-34 here at RIPP Mods. I went to look at it the other day.
    there is a R-34 here in Chicago too. its owned by the over of Top Speed. its a local parts store.
    the yellow one right?
    no man.... its blue. ive heard that yellow one is not a Skyline.
    n3oAcid24 = 01' Galant I4

damn that thing is ugly, no offence to anyone that thought it looks nice but hey, we're all different. Down here we call your Nissan Altima's, Nissan Bluebirds and i think they're even known as Nissan Sunny in some parts of the world. That Definately looks like a Nissan Altima/Bluebird that's had an R33 Skyline front and rear conversion but like someone said earlier, it looks like it's been beaten with a hammer but at least it's not as bad with that honda civic with the mustang rear bumper, that was just plain wrong. Gotta admit that guy ruined his car, those Altima's/Bluebirds arnt bad, even though my 1st car was a Nissan Maxima :P i did have plans to turbo charge it but it would've cost too much in New Zealand dollars so i just decided to get a VR4, and someone wanted a rocket launcher? just get a VR4 :P it's a rocket in itself

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12