The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Got some 6000k HIDs installed - *includes how to disable DRL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    np krazie. :D

'04 Galant GTS - 6000k HIDs (low beam), hyperwhite lights all around, tints, Kenwood amp and 12" PG Xmax. Engine: Stock for now.

nice guide. can you pm me where you got the HIDs?

Quote Originally Posted by bronxbombr
    nice G dude.
    Thx man!

'04 Galant GTS - 6000k HIDs (low beam), hyperwhite lights all around, tints, Kenwood amp and 12" PG Xmax. Engine: Stock for now.

thanks for the easy DRL disable i just did it and it works so Hid's are ordered and on the way lol thanks
    04 GTS 9G

FoR Sale:
    2004-2006 Fog Lights $50
    shoot me a pm

yup just did it too... alot better then the rewire set up
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    crap. too late for me. haha

i have mine rewired so my drl goes to my fogs and my heads turn on with the fogs switch.

Hey no problem guys, I just discovered it from another site and i'm just passing on my own experiences. Thank god it was sooo easy and can be reversed in a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by 9G
    crap. too late for me. haha

i have mine rewired so my drl goes to my fogs and my heads turn on with the fogs switch.
    Haha.. that's cool man.. very interesting setup. But me, i like the fact I can go totally 'undercover' when I keep all my lights off. No lights turn on at all now if I choose to, but that's only if you really need to sneak up on someone..lol Not that I need to.

Thanks for the great tip. I worked good.

anybody know for sure if this works on a 8g gallant?

Yes! this post helped me install my Bi-XENON HIDS 8000k thanks for posting it bro
    9th Generation Mitsubishi G
    TGC Texas Chapter

Friends don't let friends drive stock. Ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12