The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: VR-X ??

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

VR-X ??

Saw this at the local Chuck E. Cheese today. I didn't think there was a VR-X? Am I wrong? Check this out:

You are here entirely tooo much!! fatal1's Avatar
    hmmm i dont know if there really are any but that is rice should have put a not on his car lol

Quote Originally Posted by fatal1
    hmmm i dont know if there really are any but that is rice should have put a not on his car lol
    When I did a search, all I could find were Diamante VR-X's , but no Galants. It's obviously a girl's car...I would hope no guys would put a pink Palmetto tree on their car :D and that wing looks...:shock:

rolling
    wow was up with that surf board on the trunk that shit is big

Proto
    There wasn't a VR-X to my knowledge for the 8G Jspecs.

I bet it was one of those dealer re-badges. sometimes it happens if you get your car from a really crappy side of interstate used car place. like the people who put the kickin rad super 80's flyin neon triangle and paint splash vinyls on the side of new cars. they probly had an emblem and were like "vr-x sounds much schweeter then Es"

Sorry for the owner who drives that car. :x

bet it was one of those dealer re-badges. sometimes it happens if you get your car from a really crappy side of interstate used car place. like the people who put the kickin rad super 80's flyin neon triangle and paint splash vinyls on the side of new cars. they probly had an emblem and were like "vr-x sounds much schweeter then Es"
    How is that possible when the car has gay-tezzas, and a wing from a mustang...it has owner written all over it.

only galant vrx in the last 10 years is australian 380 vrx.

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot
    bet it was one of those dealer re-badges. sometimes it happens if you get your car from a really crappy side of interstate used car place. like the people who put the kickin rad super 80's flyin neon triangle and paint splash vinyls on the side of new cars. they probly had an emblem and were like "vr-x sounds much schweeter then Es"
    How is that possible when the car has gay-tezzas, and a wing from a mustang...it has owner written all over it.
    good point!

if you look close enough you will notice that the VR-X badge is slightly higher that the mitsubishi badge. you know when factory badges are applied they are usually always ligned up. besides that is so mustangs spoiler hahhaha.
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    When will people learn?

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.