The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Do you know of a web site that I can virtually see how my car will look with rims

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • suggest a size 18 rim

3 60.00%
  • provide a site link

2 40.00%

Thread: I want RIMs!!!

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

I want RIMs!!!

I live in a rather small community and 3 people have my car. I need rims. I want rims. I'm getting rims. But I need a website to visit that I can play around with how different rims will look on my ride. I know I want 18's. Chrome. Other than that I'm clueless about them.
    Galant
    LS 6cyn
    Silver

P.S. Ignore the poll. I screwed that up....hey I'm a newbie.
    You can do what makes you look good for a moment...what about the following moments?
    You can say what makes you seem smart at the time....what about the rest of the time. You can act like you care for the time being...what about every other time. STOP FRONTING BE U.
    WHETHER WOMAN,WITCH,BITCH,HO,LADY,OR MS.ALLLLLLL DAT. CAUSE I'M GON BE ME....LADY LOVE!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar

^^ you beat me to it

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

Thanks I checking it now. So I got a deal for rims and tires for 1600 sounds good. But beside the rims and the tires but else should I make sure is including in that cost. Any advice for being a rim owner. In regards to safety and travel. You know inside stuff that I am gonna wish I knew after I purchase,.
    You can do what makes you look good for a moment...what about the following moments?
    You can say what makes you seem smart at the time....what about the rest of the time. You can act like you care for the time being...what about every other time. STOP FRONTING BE U.
    WHETHER WOMAN,WITCH,BITCH,HO,LADY,OR MS.ALLLLLLL DAT. CAUSE I'M GON BE ME....LADY LOVE!!

You guys I love ya'll this is exactly what I needed.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylove1978
    Thanks I checking it now. So I got a deal for rims and tires for 1600 sounds good. But beside the rims and the tires but else should I make sure is including in that cost. Any advice for being a rim owner. In regards to safety and travel. You know inside stuff that I am gonna wish I knew after I purchase,.
    If you shop around I'm sure you can find a better price than that.

more sites for rims.

www.wheelsnext.com
    www.wheelmax.com

good luck
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

If you don't care about your $ then pay $1600, otherwise check ebay auctions.