The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Soon to be my new car....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Experienced TGC Member
    ooooohh
    its intake i thought it was boosted

my dads friend had a 91 4door with the same engine he shaved the head, put nitrous in it (I think a 75 shot),CAI, and full 2.5"exhaust and he runs mid 14's.... yea I know it isnt much but from a mid to high 15 second car it isnt that bad... anyway nice buy

FOUNDER OF THE EVO WING ON A G GROUP member #1

WOW! I'm kinda surprised, I was thinking eveyrone would be hating on the car... Side skirts yeah I realize they don't flow with the rest of the car and yeah I plan on replacing them in the near future. Interior... yes I know it looks like shit but don't worry that'll change very very soon. Now if I had a galant then I would be putting all the money to it, but I don't, and I do have the choice to buy another G but it'll cost a lot of money and time to get it the way I want it (Body kit, painted, dropped, 5Speed, and DOHC/Turbo.) The stearing wheel and the buttons... they are actually the horn and yes will replace that also. You'll see the progress of the car when I actually get it in feb. I'll still be a member here and I'll keep you all updated. I still want a G in the near future, but now I'm thinking I want the Rally///art version that they have at the Dealership.

ipaintu
    i would spend about 135.00 to 200 on some nice ass Sneakers rather than float that shit around.... Hondas are crap. I would rather push a fat lady with 4 4kids in my Galant , than ride down the street in a honda.. Ask any of the Florida guys that went to car showws with me. I would insult any honda owner and laff at them, Even one of my bros with a S2000 all done out I say What a waste..
    There is a guy selling a 7g already half hooked up... for 1500.00.... I would rather walk to his house from florida knowing I was buying a G..

I just bought a 2004 Ford Edge Ranger. I still drive the G EVERYDAY...
    My wife asks why did i buy the truck if im not driving it.... Reply... Cause I can. and the G is better looking... I bought the truck to haul Dirtbikes and a trailer..

Quote Originally Posted by jhunter
    yes the "interfooler" is already taken off, its been put on my friends integra.

yeah you did make fun of all the hondas at HIN in Orlando in july. hell maybe the gtr camery is for sale

"If Wal-Mart is lowering prices everyday, how come nothing is free yet"

those accord are nice man.. now get a H22 swap and turboooooooo
    Diego

Xska55
    COOL! Ive always liked that car. Your life just got a whole lot easier, motor swaps, Hasport motor mounts, ecu's, harness adapters, even "How to books" are available for the Accord.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by galantv600
    those accord are nice man.. now get a H22 swap and turboooooooo
    my friend had that combination in a 2dr ran low 13s. But the weight still killed him the trunk alone weight was like 30 lbs and the hood. It was the 2nd fast accord in the area. It was all stripped inside. just two seats, and dash. The car was in perfect condition, but just cost to much to maintain.And it basically had no interior. Although it was very fun to drive and quick with and without the turbo. He did eventually sell it.
    oh yea the Skunk2 stage 2 cams availble for that h22 motor does wonders and the manifold too.

Put that motor in a EG, or EK = fast and alot of oversteer.

Quote Originally Posted by jhunter
    Now if I had a galant then I would be putting all the money to it, but I don't
    Sorry, missed the part about the galant being non-existant! In that case...not bad. Outta curiousity though, did you look for another G?

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Yeah I looked around found some that were in pretty good condition also, but the whole time I was thinking about the tranny swap and how much work and money it would cost, also the head swap, have the main part but would still need a lot of work and money to do it, and right now I'm interested in a 2dr car.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12