The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Finally washed my car. (56k.. yeah..)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    looks good... but wait... the before pics... you call THAT dirty?? hahahahaha

i have a black car. two days in the minnesota winter and i own a slightly off white car! ;)

but i try to wash it at least twice a week to get the salt off. that crap will eat right through the floorboards :shock:

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

nice clean g . - - catback sounds great from what i can hear.! - did u notice any difference before and after installation w/ the megan catback system? -

TGC Regular
    um yeah, the very first difference i noticed is that now i have a shiny exhaust...
    um... but yeah, it allowed more stuff to come out so i stopped getting a cel i would get sometiems with my cai becaus eit would get too much air in and nowhere to get out. So a little power gain obviously.
    plus jumped from 20 mpg to 24.

wow, never knew u could get higher mpg w/ catback! but anyways i was talking about hpw much hp gain in my previous post korny.

TGC Regular
    i don't dyno for small things like that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier22
    wow, never knew u could get higher mpg w/ catback! but anyways i was talking about hpw much hp gain in my previous post korny.
    regularly, a cat-back can get you as much as a 15hp gain give or take. all depends on how the pipe is routed or bended, or how big the pipe is.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12