The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RF 401S amp??

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2

RF 401S amp??

Theres a person here selling here RF 401S amp for $75. Is this a good price? I not sure how much this amp is worth, I wanna ask about $50 but you guys think she'll get offended?

RF makes pretty good amps, so $75 is a pretty good price for that amp unless u have to pay some type of $25 shipping charge on top of that....even then its still not a RIDICULOUS price. I am personally a fan of RF amps(not too fond of their speakers), so the quality is not an issue. Personally, I would NOT take $50 for that amp unless I was in desperate need of funds. You wouldn't be able to find that amp much less than that in too many places. If its in good condition, I would run with it, but then again u can find other 2-channel amps, in new condition, with around the same wattage (if not more) for $25 more and up...It might not be the same quality as RF, but its just something else to consider. Either way, your getting a pretty good deal....and as always, you get what u pay for....By the way, if your trying to run interior speakers(components, coaxials, etc...) off a 2-channel amp, you want a quality amp with a clean signal...so I wouldn't sacrifice quality for savings in that case.
    It you look straight in my eyes you still might see a disguise