The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: '02+ headlights on '00 GTZ

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

'02+ headlights on '00 GTZ

is there anyone on TGC with 02+ USDM headlights on a 99-01 galant?

i like my current grille, but i also like the black housing of the 02+

this seems like the most direct way to get that JDM look without having to modify anything

was wondering if anyone had pictures of this combination?

thanks, 8)

(by the way, i have cleared headlights if anyone is interested? )

1000 posts and you're asking this?
    Well, a few of had one installed, same bolt on like the 99-01 but it's much cheaper to take it apart and paint the interior to a gunmetal color to match the 02-03 look. I did just that on the 99-01 heads pretty sure that might look on an 02-03 heads as well.
    Ebay ones cost you $150+ and junkyards will get you around $130+ so it's better for you save money on other projects. Make sure to get prime and clear because it's exposed to heat and light. Hope this info helps you out.

mine are kinda those lights, but their these lights off of ebay. the only difference is the clear reflector
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

i have an 00 and i had the 03s on it, i got a set of factory heads 03..perfect condtion non cleared PM me if u want them
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot
    1000 posts and you're asking this?
    haha, well i've enjoyed the cleared corner look for a while, but i'm starting to like the JDM look more.. but then again, not willing to shell out too much $$ at once for entire jdm light/grill deal