The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: transmision...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    fstrthnu
    ahhahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

TurboGalant
    Actually, I would be shooting back, since I would not be needing to shift gears manually... :twisted:

hyer717
    Umm, no. You would still just be using it as a shield!! j/k! What fun is an auto? You know you would actually rather have a 5 speed. Now, before i say that and get everyone and there mother telling me about how auto's are more consistent and all the pro drag racers use them, i want you to just think about one thing....How many of you guys actually drag race competetively, or for that matter, drag race at all? I'll just keep it short, sticks are fun and, from the prices you guys are throwing out there ($3000), it would be a hell of a lot cheaper to just put a 5 speed in.

TurboGalant
    On the way to work (5 miles) I have to stop at one stop sign and 6 lights one way, and go back through them on the way home. My roommate has a stick, he rarely gets out of second gear in town, (and now he is rebuilding second gear). Then I go to work at the second job, I have to go through half that again.

So, I agree that sticks are fun, but it would get real old, real quick, for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12