The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: camber kit

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

camber kit

I'm wondering about whick camber lit is better. I know some of you have the home depot kit. But I'm wondering about the kit with the washers and brackets vs. the one thats basicly a set of shims. Which is better than the other. Or does it really matter?

how much adjustment do u need? some of the ones with the control arm bracket seem to have a bigger range of adjustment than just bolts and spacers. if the bolts and spacers will fix your camber, then why spend the extra money.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

When I went to the alignment shop, the print out they gave me said that the rear was at a -3 camber. Both of these kits say that they will adjust for -3 to +1 camber. I was just wondering if one is better than the other. I've never seen the kit with the shims in it before tonight. I've always seen the one on top, with the spacers and all.

You got both of those pics from ebay right??

The second one, i found the auction for and it didn't even say what range it can correct. at least for the auction I saw. So for all u know it might not give u enough range to fix your problem. but yea, its like a bolt and washer kit but you use a shim instead of a washer for the top bolt and a washer for the bottom bolt

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

I'll stick with the one with the spacers then. That's what everybody else pretty much uses right? Thanks for the input pinoyesv6