Thread: my ANTI-THEFT carputer......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 38 of 38
    Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Great idea! Good thinkin. 8)

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Looks nice. Couple people including myself have done the same thing over on avic411.com as well.

Quote Originally Posted by rez887
    Hey GOOSEY2099 why you wrote that thing in your sig, I had transaction with him several times and have no problem.
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=41937 That's why
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.

Thank You
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

daym you remind me of magiver (sp) haha...thats realllyyy a great idea i like it alot
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

MacGyver
    MECP First Class Certi-fried installer.

For the right price, nothing is impossible.

dayyymmmm..... i thought im the first one :x lol but i think first one here????? :?:

TURBO= in the making.......

Good idea :smt023 :smt023

You are here entirely tooo much!! 9G's Avatar
    creative. hehe

Thas way better than my High tech camoflauge equipment..........its a red piece of cardboard with a clip that hangs over the monitor to keep it hanging.

i used magnets...

Quote Originally Posted by SleekGTZ
    That's an awesome idea man. Hehehe, very clever.

Maybe I should try it, but this time I'll use a faceplate for an old school 8-track. LOL!

Late model Galant with an 8-track. lmao

People from the 70s be steeling your sh##.
    8G 4 life!

Mods: CAI,Grounding wires, CCorners, Shaved, 3G STB. AGX/Teins, Addco bar, OZ F1 wheels And well maintained : )

That's tricky dude! =D

You know how I keep thieves away from my car? I make sure everyone sees my pistol on my hip as I get out of the car and activate the viper alarm with an "I'm a badass" look on my face. :evil: Of course this won't work out so well in areas that don't allow open carry of firearms lol.

I'm thinking of leaving a picture of myself on the steering wheel depicting me with my AK-47, a GPS locator and a remote ignition kill switch. Even if I don't have the two latter, it'll make em think twice. =P

Quote Originally Posted by mindwerkz
    That's tricky dude! =D

You know how I keep thieves away from my car? I make sure everyone sees my pistol on my hip as I get out of the car and activate the viper alarm with an "I'm a badass" look on my face. :evil: Of course this won't work out so well in areas that don't allow open carry of firearms lol.

I'm thinking of leaving a picture of myself on the steering wheel depicting me with my AK-47, a GPS locator and a remote ignition kill switch. Even if I don't have the two latter, it'll make em think twice. =P

not gonna work trust me.....

Argel do you have any pics of your PC working in action? i want to see some of the details that i comes with so i can possible buy one for myself, does it come with a feature that reads all your car info, EX: Air intake level or fuel distribution stuff like that? Thanks man
    i should have asked you to play with it at the meet, my bad!
    ~Gabe

When I feel like eating a banana, I like to go to the zoo, sucker punch a gorilla and try to run with a banana hanging out my bum. Then if I succeed, I enjoy my victory with said banana and a stroopwaffle.

Experienced TGC Member
    Anyone in the boston area looking for a carpc? LOL.. Good idea man..

haha thats bad ass

Hey dude i sent you a PM about your faceplate. Is there any possiblity of reproducing one for purchase? (Check you PMs)
    Kevin
    2006 GIXXER 600

Quote Originally Posted by GaLaNtKeV99 View Post
    Hey dude i sent you a PM about your faceplate. Is there any possiblity of reproducing one for purchase? (Check you PMs)

replied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12