The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9G EGR VISOR LIST!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    Update! Called Australia (North Coast Dealership, 45 km away from Byron Bay) 5 min's ago.
    Look's GOOD!! 8) :D

Cost per piece: (one rear sunguard) $121.00 AusD
    Conversion (using XE.com) aprox. = 104.00 CanD
    = 106.00 USD

Now I need a list of people seriously interested and willing to use Paypal (Safest for all of us I think.)

I need a total number to give to the parts guy there. I said the order might be up to 15 pieces. He'll then order them from EGR and when they arrive, my sister will go there with cash and pick them up.

And you can actually call there if you like (the # is on the website) and he should be able to tell you my name (Adam Cole) and that I asked about an order of visors that my sister would pick up.

Next step: Contact UPS (For tracking purposes) for cost of shipping and to my door and then I'll split up the orders and send out from there. I will keep and scan all receipts unless no one cares (And you can PM me or post on the thread if you do want them.)

I guess that's all I have for now, but I'm psyched! 8)
    P.s. I accept tips, ROFL!

Adam

'07 Galant Ralliart

Mods - Fujita F5 CAI, Megan M-Spec II Muffler, Rear debadge, Punisher Rebadge, Green LED grill/rad and footwell lighting

since your gettting it from au, im guessing you should bulk ship it to your door first, it might be too much of a hassle to ship each individual ones over at australia for your sis. i also found out when i got mine its hard to ship overseas if your in a remote area since local post office might not be able to ship it over seas due to the size, you will have to go to a major city to ship...

Yes I will be getting her to package them all together and bulk ship them here.
    And as far as location goes, rofl, yes I do live in a "big city"! Edmonton has population of nearly a million and my parents live 30 min away from Calgary which has a population larger than that and we visit them at least once every two months.

No worries here! :D Thanks for the suggestions tho!

'07 Galant Ralliart

Mods - Fujita F5 CAI, Megan M-Spec II Muffler, Rear debadge, Punisher Rebadge, Green LED grill/rad and footwell lighting

lol... the only reason i said that was because my brother n law lives like in the outskirts of sydney and it took him forever, kuz the post office didnt wanna ship it..... sound good... lets see a gb going :P
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

AHHH... I see what you're saying. So he used local mail? I was thinking UPS, so basically if there's a half decent city near her she can just drop it off there, right?

'07 Galant Ralliart

i think it was just the size that was the issue...im sure ups, fedex dhl will be able to ship your bulk items

Contacted Australia

I contacted a dealership in Australia through email and they said you can order the parts directly from them. The visor itself is about $103 US and shipping would be about another $50. Here is the email and reply the parts guy gave to me:

Hi

I am writing from New Berlin WI in the US. I was looking to find out how I can get a hold of the Sunguard that is made for your 380. It's labeled Sunguard PKG - Rear Window, part number MR929985. It fits our Mitsubishi 9G Galants. Is it only available by you? Can we order one from here in the US? Please let me know :)

Thanks
    Grtlnd1

Here is a link to a site that shows the sunguard...https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewtopic.php?t=57201

HI GRTLND1, THAT IS A VALID PART NUMBER AND THERE IS STOCK AVAILABLE. I CAN'T COMMENT ON THE AVAILABILITY ON THESE IN THE U.S.
    I CAN SUPPLY YOU THIS PART IF REQUIRED, THE PART COST IS $117.75 AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS. THERE IS ALSO THE POSTAGE CHARGES TO YOUR ADDRESS ON TOP OF THAT. AT AN ESTIMATE (BASED ON 2KG PARCEL WEIGHT) THE POSTAGE COST FOR AIRMAIL IS $46.50 OR EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL IS $51.50. THIS IS JUST AN ESTIMATE, I WOULD HAVE TO WEIGH PARCEL TO CONFIRM WEIGHT IF YOU ALLOWED UP TO ABOUT $65AUD YOU SHOULD BE SAFE.

THANKYOU
    DYLAN

Will let you know what the options are.

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    So the entire cost to get an EGR visor shipped from australia would be like $160? They would ship to you Adam and then you would ship to us? Thats a great price overall so let me know whats up. Thanks

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

As soon as I get a list of people with COH, I'll call the dealership back and let them know the total amount of pieces and get a quote on shipping to my location and a total cost. If it's no different price than individual shipping I probably won't bother doing a mass order.
    It almost sounds like it would be easier for everyone to do it themselves, but I'm more than willing to add anyone elses order to mine if they so wish!
    Let me know and let any others you think might be interested know, as I don't know many people here yet.

Adam

'07 Galant Ralliart

hate to do this, but i just cant picture it right now...anyone got one....

click on my name
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12