The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Project:Shift Under Way+ a visit from Smurfette (No 56k)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 23 of 23
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    seth if you came by to lend a hand you would curse the whole project and it would break every time he turned it on BWUAHAHAHAHAHA
    Haha, just dont forget the trans-block Dowel pins :oops:
    7g for life!

Peano,

Is it just me or is your car either sagging in the back or needs more of a drop in the front? Of do you just have a trunk full of stuff?

It looks like the front of you car is higher than your rear. Looks kind of odd.

Could just be the camera angles...

BMW owner. Galant fanatic.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NiTrOuSoXiDe
    Peano,

Is it just me or is your car either sagging in the back or needs more of a drop in the front? Of do you just have a trunk full of stuff?

It looks like the front of you car is higher than your rear. Looks kind of odd.

Could just be the camera angles...
    keen eye there....for some reason my springs are sagging in the rear. nothing in the trunk but a toolbox and full-size spare (stock steelie); i've been trying to figure it out but nothing makes sense. my shocks in the rear are as stiff as the day i got them, but my fronts are blown a little bit....wierd eh?

i'm going to try to invent some way to raise the rear by about 1/2 to 3/4 inches. probably going to make some sort of metal ring to sit under or above of the spring, kind of like coilover collars, so it can boost the rear up a little bit. i used to have 3finger gap, now there's a little bit of wheel tuck. ugh, so the springs have to be sagging for sure....it sucks, i scrape most parking lots i go into
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12