The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Anyone Take Out That Bar?

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Anyone Take Out That Bar?

Hey i wanted to know if anyone took out that bar under the license plate its part of the front bumper... i wanted to do it and get a grill insert but i wanted to hear some info. on how you would do it....thanx

you mean like this?

there's a few tutorials about it on here... i had the bodyshop do it.

i had the bodyshop do part of mine too

i had the grille area cut out. you can use whatever you want, a knife, hand saw, cut off wheel whatever.

but for the actual filling and painting, i let the body shop do it their way so that they're happy.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thealliance43
    how much you pay?
    Its really not that hard.... I did it.... with a dremmel.... But if ur trying to put a billet grill in there.... the ones on ebay wont fit... if u have a 99-01

how much you pay?
    like $300 w/ full bumper flush/repaint and steel expanded grill. you could do it for free as some members on here have, but ti won't look as clean since you will have to cover up some of the slits left by removing the plastic "bars" w/ grill.

i paid about 50 bucks to get the bumper flushed and then like 300 to get both sides of the hood and the bumper painted.

iight thanx guys... i'm gunna talk to my friend with the body shop... OFF TOPIC: what you guys think of a two-toned paint job with electric blue starting at the right front and going across the car from right front to left back...

iight thanx guys... i'm gunna talk to my friend with the body shop... OFF TOPIC: what you guys think of a two-toned paint job with electric blue starting at the right front and going across the car from right front to left back...
    not my cup of tea but if u want to try it out, go out and buy a couple rolls of blue painters tape and put that in the paint scheme u like.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar

mine..

pinoyes...

is your front bumper chrome! ;)

damn thats got some shine!

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    pinoyes...

is your front bumper chrome! ;)

damn thats got some shine!

i took that pics like 5 minutes after the car left the shop lol. it didn't get dirty on the drive home since i figured it to be about 10 yards from my house lol.