The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ICE MAN's Y2K 3G

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 44
    Wassup Ice 8)

RedGalant's :WUB: :WUB: ICEMAN99TURBO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by G-spot
    Wassup Ice 8)
    Hello sir! :-D I knew who it was as soon as I went into the "Kitt on Ebay" thread. How you doing?

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    Very Nice 3G! 8)

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

TGC Regular
    very clean :D

Quote Originally Posted by lnkn52
    very clean :D
    Thank you, and so is yours. Sharp color, do you have any more pics of it?

Nice car i love that lip kit on the eclipse.

nice. Geat looking 3G.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Censee
    best looking lip kit ive seen for the 3g,,,clean

Welcome aboard Ice. Glad to see someone come over from Club3G. Your input and experience is welcome. Your car is clean. Love the WW lip and skirts.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishboy55
    Welcome aboard Ice. Glad to see someone come over from Club3G. Your input and experience is welcome. Your car is clean. Love the WW lip and skirts.
    Thank you all, again for the warm welcome! Yea, I was just kind of wondering how you guys are set up with Audio? I am pretty sure we have the same set up, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO
    Thank you all, again for the warm welcome! Yea, I was just kind of wondering how you guys are set up with Audio? I am pretty sure we have the same set up, correct?
    The G's have two options (only speaking for the 8G) The GTZ and the LS have the seven speaker Infinity system with the amp under the passenger seat. The ES has the non-Infinity four speaker system.
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

Experienced TGC Member
    nice

Experienced TGC Member o1naturalhigh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEMAN99TURBO
    thinking of getting a galant now???

The G's have two options (only speaking for the 8G) The GTZ and the LS have the seven speaker Infinity system with the amp under the passenger seat. The ES has the non-Infinity four speaker system.
    Hmm, I wonder then if the GTZ, and LS take the same kind of Din cable for the audio set up? For a aftermarket install that is.

Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh
    thinking of getting a galant now???
    Prob not, inless I can find a nice older one for a good price. Fist I would have to work a little more than I am right now. :-(

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    nice VELKOM man!!

Just got my new grill installed, and shot some pics out in the yard. Enjoy. :D

I think this shot turned out just nice with the flag and all.

Well, my big install is done. My switch over from my OEM GT-P Intake manny to the Diamante manifold and 65 mm Throttle body. Here are a few pics from the install, and then the finished product are below.

The main install took place at the MI Install Meet back in the middle of June. Dave (Dr. 9023G) came up from OH and gave a hand on the install. It was a fairly quick install with only a couple of things that went wrong...A bolt twisted off and a stud wasn't long enough for a bracket, not a big deal.

The car made it home fine with no codes or problems at all, and the throttle responce was noticed as soon as she was started, it was beautiful...Kind of afraid that she is going to suck more gas though, but as long as I stay out of her, I shouldn't have any problems.

After I got her home, it was time to address some of the issues that had happend during the install that I couldn't take care of at Nate's house. Also, she threw a code by this time, it was a P1400 (Manifold Differential Pressure Sensor Circuit Malfunction ). I found this out by going to Advanced Auto and having them read it, since I haven't bought a OBD2 code reader yet....Again easy fix, funny thing is I wanted to change the sensor out at the meet, but was told that the one that was in the D-mani would be just fine. :dunno:

Another thing that was a pain and I didn't like, was how the battery and the CAI were way too close and rubbed a lot. This prob would also be addressed, along with a tad bit more grinding since the TB still rubbed against the firewall. :(

Here are some pics of the install as Iwas addressing my problems.

Testing out the TB to make sure I have enough clearence after painting

Here you can see the difference between my INJEN elbow compaired to the one Dave sent me, which is AEM. A lot closer tolerance.

Another prob was rubbing the firewall and strut tower bar.

Here is a pic of the area I had to grind out....In which I had to sand down the bar and repaint.

Finished up on the 4th, since I worked all week, it was the only day I had time to work on her. :(

..For the broke bolt and short stud, I will be making an appt. with my dealer to have my mechanic remove and retap that are for me. :D Have to keep them in business too. I also have to put the rest of my intake together, but durning the install one of the rubber hangers were damaged so I have one on the way...Shorty for a bit.

wait a minute....
    why does your license plate say "boostup" when your not even boosted? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dknight3
    wait a minute....
    why does your license plate say "boostup" when your not even boosted? lol
    yup inquiring minds wanna know lol

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast