The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: RIPPMODS 4CYL SDS 1ST LOOK

Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
    RIPPMODS

RIPPMODS 4CYL SDS 1ST LOOK

Hey guys, we know you've all been waiting for a sneak peak at our 4cyl SDS. Well here it is.

http://www.401error.com/rippmods/4cyl_sds_01.jpg

The unit itself is 6061 Aluminum and the drive shaft is 3031 steel.

We will be using a modified version of the V5G TRIM. The system will relocate the power steering pump 3inchs foward and mount soild to the block. Using a custom idle tension set up.

The bypas valve (if needed) will be place at the rear of the boost box by the TB.

More to come soon.

Rippmods

Damn...... :shock:

where and when do i send the check?

Nice,

But how did he get his engine sky blue like that?

And how much will the unit cost?

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

nicejob Ross.....I might be in 1 day next week....I wanna get my tail lights tinted....I don't know if you remember me...we met at the car show on Hylan 1 night over the summer
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

Fast99ES
    Goodness...how much is that thing gonna run me...i dont care how much ( hopefully it wont burn a hole in my pocket...) i'm gonna get it when its available...but i just wanna know how much???? 8)

Kenshin i painted my engine with candy apple blue engine paint. But I want to change the color and have it chromed out!!!! I cant wait till its done. I dropped my headers off to Ripp mods this morning. Things are looking good, I asked them if they could produce a catback for me!!!! Im anxious as hell I just want to get in the car and see what that baby can do.
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Ross im impressed with quality and efficiency that u produce the turbo's for our rides.. Cant wait to see what the numbers are going to be.. Good job!!!
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Sup peeps,

GalantT3, I just want to give you props on how your engine looks. Your engines looks great, Im going to do a search on where I can get some engine paint. Im going to paint mines cherry red. But I cant wait to see how much RippMod is going to sell that turbo kit for. VisionImports said they can give me a Stage 2 Turbo Kit for 3100. Thats the cheapest I have ever seen. But it doesnt matter now, Im broke and its going to take me aleast 3-5 months to come up with cash around 5,000. Im going to have to work mad hours to get that cash. Well Congrulations on your Turbo kit and your car.

Alister_McRae
    Did you have to take the engine out to paint it, or just paint it inside the hood? It looks really nice!

Supernova
    Lets say, if I get one of those, could I get one of those installed outside of your shop(RIPPMODS or whatever) or would I have to come up to where you are and get it installed?

*silence* I have nothing to say......i'm in awe :shock:
    "....BIG got hit in the passenger seat, 'Pac got hit in the passenger seat, now i'm ridin' 'round in the passenger seat..." 50 Cent

wwwwwwhhhhhoooooaaaaa! i gotta get me one of these! it is sweet!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kenshin)</div><div class='quotemain'>Sup peeps,

GalantT3, I just want to give you props on how your engine looks. Your engines looks great, Im going to do a search on where I can get some engine paint. Im going to paint mines cherry red. But I cant wait to see how much RippMod is going to sell that turbo kit for. VisionImports said they can give me a Stage 2 Turbo Kit for 3100. Thats the cheapest I have ever seen. But it doesnt matter now, Im broke and its going to take me aleast 3-5 months to come up with cash around 5,000. Im going to have to work mad hours to get that cash. Well Congrulations on your Turbo kit and your car.</div>

Its NOT a Turbo its a SuperCharger

Any updates on the Super Charger Ross?
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

looks great RIPP good job
    C.J. Cameron
    RETIRED TUNER!!!!

"Keeping it Simple"

galantblue
    :shock: :shock: :shock: OMG