The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Would this look good together?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Would this look good together?

Ok, I've got the "GALANT" lettering from the trunk to go on the sides, but I'm unsure if I was to put them on that it will go with my wheels. I'll post a link later, a paint job is sure to come, and I've added angel eye heads recently, and jdm mirrors are waiting to go on. I also plan on trying to do the enkei replica grille that G-Spot did with great fashion, don't know if I want chrome mesh or black yet soo... Anyway, would the letters go with my wheels? Here you go: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2435261

i wouldn't do it. just because u can do it doesn't mean u should. there is a such thing as having too much of something.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    yup..don't want a whole buncha stuff on your car making it look riced out..

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Notarized

X3 my G's overkill factor is in 80% any more will indeed become unecessary. To level it out is to get matching rims and get lowered to a considerable height. Pinoy is right about doing what you can do doesn't always means absolute. Picture your G before the install and after before your final decision.

I wasn't planning on putting them on now with the paint the way it is, no tint, and am looking into wheels like these, a multi spoke with relatively straight spokes in 18" or mabe 19", chrome or silver:
    But even with this defense it still seems like they wont look like they belong, still a no?