The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Jdm taillight bulbs

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Jdm taillight bulbs

what are the correct bulbs for jdm taillights? Are they the same bulbs as usdm tails? I pulled them but they look different. and i didnt see a bulb size on the bulb.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

i take it yours came with the harness and bulb already installed huh? i can't remember off the top of my head. If you haven't had any replies by the time you check this again, go to www.clubvr4.com and ask them what the bulb size is... they will know

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Both inside bulbs top and bottom are 7440
    Outside top bulb is 7443

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

if you go to osram.com and go to their automotive products page, they have the same bulb list that sylvania has but for cars in europe.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

thanks for the help guys!! much appreciated
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein