The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: HOW TO DETAIL YOUR RIDE

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

HOW TO DETAIL YOUR RIDE

he's just showing all the stuff he has. he doesn't use them all at one time.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    i would say i have about half that stuff for my car, and when i actually work on it, i use maybe lik 75% of it, because i don't strip and refinish every single time, but when I do, i usually spend a good 6 hours just on the paint alone,

interior is a whole other story
    -Chris

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Yeahh... I'd rather spend $100 dollars for a FULL detail on my car.. yeah cheap huh?? I get it here at my job.. Maywood Mitsubishi... Not one spot on the car goes untouched.... it's pretty worth it..

Some people like to detail their car fully and some don't. I'm one of those that do. I can literally spend a whole day on my car, from the interior to the exterior.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffylou87
    Yeahh... I'd rather spend $100 dollars for a FULL detail on my car.. yeah cheap huh?? I get it here at my job.. Maywood Mitsubishi... Not one spot on the car goes untouched.... it's pretty worth it..
    Sounds about right, I know a guy who runs a local shop who will detail my car in full, including engine bay, for under $150.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    Yeah he does everything from shampooing the carpets to conditioning the leather to shampooing the headliner to taking a toothbrush to the edges of the trunk and door and hood.. He even takes a toothbrush to the wheels... He does the engine bay... Basically he doesn't miss a spot... All expensive shit like mothers, armorall, and mcguires... all for 100 flat

not bad, i get mine detailed maybe 1 time after winter $130, then i do it my self after that, i love cleaning the car after like 5-7 hours of cleaning then driveing it :D
    00 Galant ES Turbo/5-Speed
    13 GTR

my G has been sitting on jackstands in my garage for the last 6 months.. so every time i get bored i go and put another coat of wax on it. well i finally took it out for the first time today in the last 6 months and DAMN, the thing was gleaming like a paintjob you would see on Overhaulin or something. I have an anti rain forcefield on my car, lol. theres got to be 12 or 13 coats on it.

@ g-spot: WOW!!!! lol.

Experienced TGC Member milo111000's Avatar
    prolly can build a bomb with all that chemical... but atleast somebody knows how to take care of a ride..

Quote Originally Posted by S-Line
    Some people like to detail their car fully and some don't. I'm one of those that do. I can literally spend a whole day on my car, from the interior to the exterior.
    x2

Quote Originally Posted by Kenneth G
    my G has been sitting on jackstands in my garage for the last 6 months.. so every time i get bored i go and put another coat of wax on it. well i finally took it out for the first time today in the last 6 months and DAMN, the thing was gleaming like a paintjob you would see on Overhaulin or something. I have an anti rain forcefield on my car, lol. theres got to be 12 or 13 coats on it.
    just wondering if you could ruin the paint by putting to many coats of wax on it? - doug