The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: CARBON FIBER INTERIOR

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    SILVERES

CARBON FIBER INTERIOR

full carbon fiber interior kit how much and where would i be able to get it and about how many pieaces is it about thanx for the help

do u want the overlay kit or the '02GTZ pieces (full replacement)?

the '02GTZ pieces are 6 pieces and cost about $450.00 shipped. i got mine from http://www.donherring.com ask for gary evans.

for the overlay kit... if you have the '99-'01 wood, you will have to paint them some other color before you do an overlay since the overlay kit does not completly cover the wood. there are a bunch of companies doing the overlay kits (thick stickers).

here's some pics of the '02GTZ trim in my '99 ESV6:

SILVERES
    thnx for the help and pix man but one thing i saw this kit for the galant forgot what site tho but it was like 29 pieces have any idea what it is the real deal or over lay

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SILVERES)</div><div class='quotemain'>thnx for the help and pix man but one thing i saw this kit for the galant forgot what site tho but it was like 29 pieces have any idea what it is the real deal or over lay</div>

that's gotta b an overlay set. nobody but mitsu is making the real full replacement pieces.

28 piece galant 2001 overlay carbon fiber

im getting mine today. Its a 28 piece set for about 260.00. Its "REAL" carbone fiber, not syntheitic. And until 11:55pm today its 10% off for labor day! its at www.veneers.com They have a 26 piece set i think but i talked to a guy there and hes adding the curves of the front piece (the A/C, radio, etc) for $40.00 more. Remember when you look at sets if the front piece has the curves or not. If not, where it curves will NOT be covered! Watch OUT!....
    Accident. Deemed Unfixable. Got a check for it.

are all the aftermarket kits just stickers? i have a gtz with the carbon fiber, but id like the edges around the door handles, gauge cluster and vents carbon fiber too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Coldshot)</div><div class='quotemain'>are all the aftermarket kits just stickers? Â*i have a gtz with the carbon fiber, but id like the edges around the door handles and vents carbon fiber too</div>

pretty much. some are even just painted cardboard...can u believe that...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

do any of them match the stock CF, if they dont i guess im screwed

Quote Originally Posted by Coldshot
    do any of them match the stock CF, if they dont i guess im screwed
    nope...the stock isn't CF its a carbon twist design printed onto some plastic.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

well that sux