The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: If there's one thing I HATE about my G

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Showing results 61 to 80 of 121
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesta
    "not enough space for people in the rear.."-lose some weight dude :) or NEVER EVER carry over weigth girls
    WORD!

no fat chicks!

plus none of my friends that i ever really hang out with are over 5'11 so the back seat is ok for all my friends

Quote Originally Posted by SLS2000 View Post
    Yes
    Which brings us to why I hate the auto shifter that hits the back of your hand as you pull up the ebrake. (forced to get the after market straight one I guess)
    Yeah I absolutely hate that. Car goes into neutral sometimes when I am making a quick turn.

Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia View Post
    i hate that there are no oh shit grips. i dont need em, but passengers claw at everything sometimes trying to hold on :?
    LMAO that made my morning.

Quote Originally Posted by solofantasy View Post
    stupid fuel door is made of plastic... mine just broke... gayness
    Haha, I have seen a couple of broken ones.

Damn rotors keep warping. I changed the rotors & they're warped again.

Glovebox rattles. I tried to find that metal plate, but didn't see it. Of course, I looked quickly.

No backseat room. I carpool, so no one sits behind me. Good thing only 2 other people carpool with me.

That's the main gripes I have. Also, seating position not as comfortable as an Accord.

u gotta take like ten philips head screws out and 2 torque screws and take the glove box completely apart

ive never had such a horrible problem with the turning radius, maybe when i get my lowering springs?

i got rid of my rear seatbelts and if ppl ask me for a ride i say NNNNNNOPE!

no oh shit handles, and horrible interior lighting, about to put rope light around the pillars and hook em up to the dome light when i open the door.

2 Funny...Went on a tour today and drivers were needed, everyone assumed the four doors = four passengers...Wrong

one of the thing that i hate is since i install the springs , when i accelerate i feel the car shake in the front , but only in 20mph to 30mph, i post this in 2005 and my car still like that , and i dont know how to fix that , is a v6.

JDM front covension Old style vr4,18"axis black seven mod,clifford alarm,egr rear window visor,kenwood unit 7"screen DVD,two tones paint job,3G strut bar , HID's.

I didn't realize how hard it is to make a u turn until I got my volvo I can make a u turn in small streets I never thought I can make it

I haterhe spare tire cover how it bends so easy after few times of loading stuff in ur truck
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

i think cup holders are the biggest issue for me. i can only fit one with the center console down.

if i want to use 2 cupholders, i need to open the middle and lose my armrest. =(

people always tell me that my car was design for the driver only: Only front interior light (no rear) one cupholder (that is functional without moving anything), and only one oh shit handle (for driver).

also does anyone have problems with their brakes? it makes a grinding noise right before you stop. pads are good. glazed rotors or warped? and my center speaker blew and so i threw it out. (expensive to replace. $120 at dealer for speaker alone.)

i agree with polish, i hate how we have no "oh shit" handles. i might install some when i get the money

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

are anyone's back doors really heavy?? it seems like the teflon slider is like made of sandpaper which makes the door a b*tch to open and close... of course, i could be on drugs...

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    i hate the high pitch squeaking everytime I close a front door hard or drive over a somewhat-bumpy road.. which is practically every road unless its brand new

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spdracr View Post
    I haterhe spare tire cover how it bends so easy after few times of loading stuff in ur truck
    that too

who knows how long mine has been warped :-?

.....its the climate control. When i turn the temp upp i have to turn it up to 28c before the climatecontrol is reacting. OMG! At 26c it blows cold air only

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    I didn't realize how hard it is to make a u turn until I got my volvo I can make a u turn in small streets I never thought I can make it

word i hate the spare cover

turning radious is bad ass to me love the way it handles
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by Rallikid04 View Post
    are anyone's back doors really heavy?? it seems like the teflon slider is like made of sandpaper which makes the door a b*tch to open and close... of course, i could be on drugs...
    my left rear door is like that, sounds like there's no oil on the hinges...

02 Mit. Galant 5 Spd -> 2010 Mit. Lancer Sportback 5 Spd -> (current) 2014 Mit Evo GSR 5 Spd
    run1206's Rear Disc Tutorial
    run1206's CF Hood Resurface Tutorial

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    almost all my doors squeak as well, and my rotors are still warped as well. Rear driver's drum also causes the rear tire to slow down during every rotation because so much rust has built up

... when all my doors shut, they sound solid and heavy, Except the drivers side. It shuts and sounds like a tin can

Do what I did and replace it with a sheet of plywood. Cut it and put some hinges on it so you can have a stowaway area. Then wrap it in carpet.

Diaz

The small fuel tank:

my V6 GTZ can only average 250 miles on a single tank before I refill. LA to SF always takes me 2 tanks. 3 or 4 tanks for a round trip..... =(

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nitropower7 View Post
    The small fuel tank:

my V6 GTZ can only average 250 miles on a single tank before I refill. LA to SF always takes me 2 tanks. 3 or 4 tanks for a round trip..... =(
    try using some injector cleaner ill recomend the lucas brand or be easy on the gas
    03 I4

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast