The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: waiting for my 1.8 inch drop on my sprint springs

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

waiting for my 1.8 inch drop on my sprint springs

Its been two weeks and i am still waiting for my sprint springs to drop. I got them installed and the front still looks like crap... the back settled pretty good though. SuperGalant didnt like his either. does anyone else have this problem? and does anyone have any advise on how to fix this? :smt022 :smt013
    7G SOHC 5SPD

how far have they dropped so far?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

the back about an inch but no noticable difference in the front. Can the shocks have something to do with it?
    7G SOHC 5SPD

were they installed correctly?? and made for your car?

even if the springs were to settle, they wouldn't settle 1.8"

they were as far as i know. i bought the sprint springs and camber adjustment kit from suspenmax of ebay. Damn!! i even used prothane upper bushings.. could the monroe struts be the problem?
    7G SOHC 5SPD

struts don't affect ride height really.

thanks for the help pinoyes. I will give them more time to drop... what do u think about cutting them?
    7G SOHC 5SPD

Don't cut them unless you want the worse ride possible. Just give it more time. Do you drive the car often? Do you have pics?

Experienced TGC Member glantv699's Avatar
    don't tell me this....I have a full set of Sprint going on my car in a few weeks

ahhhh- V6 does make my front end a lil heavier though

> TGCPA - SOUTHEAST
    > 2010 Evolution X SE #183 of 340 (1 of 54 in Octane Blue)
    > 1999 ES V6 (Sold 2/2011)

Proto
    Sprints with AGX on a 4cyl. The drop and ride is great.

if lowering springs aren't lowering your car, then something is probably wrong with the springs or the install. you should speak to the manufacturer and/or the installer about your problem.

well to me it sounds like you went the cheap way getting sprint springs from ebay am i correct, you should have went intrax or Eibach....i have intrax and love the drop 1.8f and 1.5 rear, but thats just me
    2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart
    JDM 5 SPEED 4G64
    TO GET TO A MAN'S HEART....IS THROUGH 4G64 egh and may be through 4B11T

I know Sprint springs are cheap but i searched and i got alot of good feedback. A couple of people on TGC have them too. :smt012 I guess i need to give them more time and if that doesnt work i have to check out the install.. maybe thats whats wrong with it
    7G SOHC 5SPD

Sprint springs are decent and give a nice drop. I had a set in the past, however you might as well check the install now waiting wont do anything. Springs don't settle that much more to even notice a difference like your expecting.
    shogun8g: I feel gay